Post-Game Talk: We Are The Ones (who still haven't won yet) Edm 4 - NJ 3 SO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Oh that's right.

Speaking of songs.....

I think it's safe to say the goal song is still "Howl" and I'm more convinced than ever that this whole sham-of-a-contest for the goal song was nothing more than an Email-Harvesting operation so the Devils can spam your inbox with their "deals" and "promotions".

It seems there was never any intent to change the goal song in the first place.

If there was, "Howl" would NOT have been on the list at all. :thumbd:

Yup ... really annoying

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
giphy.gif

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
The way we've been outscored so far this year, maybe the goal song should be 'Feels Like the First Time'

Reactions: Tretyak 20

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Oh that's right.

Speaking of songs.....

I think it's safe to say the goal song is still "Howl" and I'm more convinced than ever that this whole sham-of-a-contest for the goal song was nothing more than an Email-Harvesting operation so the Devils can spam your inbox with their "deals" and "promotions".

It seems there was never any intent to change the goal song in the first place.

If there was, "Howl" would NOT have been on the list at all. :thumbd:

Exactly why I put in garbage fake email addresses and names the whole time when I was voting. I get enough bs from them as it is

Reactions: glenwo2

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
For those who didn’t get a chance to watch, Zacha was not benched. As other ms have noted he played in the OT. He was decent. He had one clear where he had to push through clutching and grabbing along the wall which he did without fanfare. He wasn’t great at five on five but he was solid. I’d rather him in the lineup over Rooney or HAYDEN.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
At this point, I'd prefer THIS to be the goal song as opposed to "Howl" :

Would be a total mind-f--- to MSG. :D

I need me some Gary Thorne and Bill Clement now. With Bucci and Melrose or Ferraro in the studio.

I never thought I'd say I actually miss hockey on ESPN. NBCSN blows (except for Doc).

Reactions: glenwo2

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
For those who didn’t get a chance to watch, Zacha was not benched. As other ms have noted he played in the OT. He was decent. He had one clear where he had to push through clutching and grabbing along the wall which he did without fanfare. He wasn’t great at five on five but he was solid. I’d rather him in the lineup over Rooney or HAYDEN.
I didn't notice a decline in minutes. I thought he played a pretty strong game, would have liked to have seen him attack a bit more, but he did work the corners and was making sharp passes.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad