Indy: We Are STARDOM (Japanese Women's Wrestling)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
This stuff is unreal. I finally got to check out Gold from a couple weeks ago. It was incredible and it may have had the best Women's match I've ever seen.

Mayu Iwatani vs Kairi Hojo

Here's some highlights.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Hojo is going to clown a lot of people when she gets here.

Farewell I think is finally this Sunday

joshyhockey26

Dec 6, 2015
st louis
I feel so dumb for not checking out this promotion out sooner than. Outfside of a few highlights I didn't see much pre 2017.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
After fooling me many times trying to translate Japanese, Kairi Hojo is finally having her farewell in Stardom tomorrow. Not sure what the card is.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
After fooling me many times trying to translate Japanese, Kairi Hojo is finally having her farewell in Stardom tomorrow. Not sure what the card is.
It's on their Twitter. She's in a 6-woman tag team match.

HZK, AZM, Io Shirai vs Kairi Hojo, Mimura, Konami

Plus

Mayu Iwatani & Hetzza vs Jungle & Tora

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Apparently Iwatani vs. Shirai for the big belt is happening on 6/21. Not sure if it's title for title. But could this finally be Mayu's crowning moment?

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Apparently Iwatani vs. Shirai for the big belt is happening on 6/21. Not sure if it's title for title. But could this finally be Mayu's crowning moment?

It has to be.
Shirai has signed with WWE...
And Iwatani has apparently put off retirement plans.

Acallabeth

Find yourself someone...
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Complete awesome, crazy cheap and has quite a load of video content on stardom-world. Everything to love.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
As a sub I don't agree with this, but if it can get others addicted to Stardom then whatever. It'll be taken down off YouTube soon, but here's the title match from 6/21.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Io Shirai was discovered to have a neck injury when seeing WWE doctors. Not good.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Io Shirai was discovered to have a neck injury when seeing WWE doctors. Not good.
This was apparently known back in May. She's taking time off now (this was her Final Stardom fight for awhile as she's leaving to "take care of things" which likely means her injury and a short WWE run). She'll be back to Stardom though. She loves it.

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
I really can't think of a better place to ask this rather unusual question, but the experts here on women's wrestling in Japan should be able to help me out even if its not directly a question about STARDOM.

Anyways, does anybody know the name of the woman who's entrance involves her posing and pointing at something written in marker in Japanese on her hip/butt cheek? I think she actually works for WAVE not STARDOM. Any idea what the message written on her butt means? I'm guessing its either a taunt to her opponent or some type of shout out to her fans.

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
So to answer my own question after much google-fu I figured out the woman I'm looking for is Hikaru Shida. Seems she's fairly popular and had a bit of a rivalry with Asuka(under the name Kana) back in the day before she left for the WWE.

Still don't know what it is she writes on her butt though. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->