GDT: We are not playing the Blackhawks at hockey today. We are playing the Lightning.

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
Lightning fan coming in peace. I’ve liked your team since the whole “jerks” run and the David Ayres game made me like them even more. And now with Dump Truck on their roster the Canes are probably the closest thing I have to a second team. So I wish you the best of luck most nights, but tonight I hope we beat you like you owe us money. Cheers!:cheers:

Paquette fights someone on the Bolts he never liked when he was there.

:laugh: I doubt they disliked each other as teammates, but Gourde never shuts up and he’s a pest like Paquette so I could maybe see those two getting on each other’s nerves now that they’re on opposite sides. I’d hate to see that happen though.

Last edited:

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
The thread title is brainf***ing me hard with mental "this is not a pipe" Magritte imagery.

EBSWBMWXkAAFQ02.jpg

Mental I tell you.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Lightning fan coming in peace. I’ve liked your team since the whole “jerks” run and the David Ayres game made me like them even more. And now with Dump Truck on their roster the Canes are probably the closest thing I have to a second team. So I wish you the best of luck most nights, but tonight I hope we beat you like you owe us money. Cheers!:cheers:

:laugh: I doubt they disliked each other as teammates, but Gourde never shuts up and he’s a pest like Paquette so I could maybe see those two getting on each other’s nerves now that they’re on opposite sides. I’d hate to see that happen though.

You had your fun last year, now it's our turn! But yeah outside of this season since we're division rivals for now, I've always liked the Bolts. As a huge Caniac living in Boston, any team that consistently owns the Bruins like Tampa does is good by me. Hope we meet in the ECF every year after this season for the next decade, but until then I'll enjoy watching us sweep you and do to you what we did to the defending cup champs 2 years ago...

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Looks like our lineup is the exact same:

Forwards
McGinn-Aho-Teravainen
Niederreiter-Trocheck-Necas
Svechnikov-Staal-Foegele
Martinook-Paquette-Fast
Defensemen
Slavin-Hamilton
Gardiner-Pesce
Skjei-Bean
Goalies
Nedeljkovic
Reimer
Scratch: Fleury
Injuries: McCormick (upper body; injured reserve), Mrazek (right thumb)
Taxi squad: Bibeau, Lorentz, Ryan
Note: Lineup subject to change prior to opening faceoff.

Projected Lineup: Lightning vs. Hurricanes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->