WWE: WE ARE N X T 2.0: Who are these people?

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
3 major things.

1) I forgot how damn good Ember Moon was. She is so good.

2) Pete Dunne is f***ing JACKED. JACKED.

3) Pat McAfee is legit incredible.

I didn't like how Dunn looked. Ripped but sorta sickly. McAfee tho is a big YES :thumbu:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I had one issue w/ the upset win. Don't make him a joke. The title not fitting around his waist was DUMB. Priest telling him he's getting beat up is DUMB. It should have been a special moment.

The comedy aspect of it was dumb.

Reactions: Kaner9

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Grimes and Lumis in a blindfold match huh? Everyone loves blindfold matches... lol

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
I love my man Ciampa. And queen Io :nod:

Ciampa Thatcher and womens WarGames are both superior to what I expected.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leon Ruff is ridiculously talented. He looked great at Takeover.
Sadly I think he's still going to be a geek. He was just used as a prop for the Priest/Gargano feud which I guess must continue. But getting on a Takeover is still big. Opportunity still here to get someone over.

The show was good, I didn't like the women's wargames as much because it was so heavy on weapons. Io Shirai though, she did the heavy-on-weapons thing right. I don't like faces losing when they had the advantage.

Thatcher and Ciampa are welcome to wrestle and beat the shit out of each other at any time.

Men's wargames was excellent of course, went a bit too long. I think when they had McAfee 1v4, that should've been the end. They kind of looked dumb for not putting the match away. I'm guessing KOR gets the pin so he can go back with Balor and they can both get the piss beaten out of them by Karrion Kross at New Year's Evil.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Leon Ruff is ridiculously talented. He looked great at Takeover.

He looked as good as Rey Fenix if i'm bein quite honest the way he used the ropes. I've never in my life seen that one spot where he uses both arms to propel back from the rope. I mean my goodness. It was unreal.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Imagine watching a Takeover and then having Raw the next night

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Vengeance Day imo is the best takeover they’ve done during the pandemic. That could stand up as the show of the year, with 3 matches that will be among the top handful of matches of the year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad