WWE: WE ARE N X T 2.0: Who are these people?

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Vengeance Day imo is the best takeover they’ve done during the pandemic. That could stand up as the show of the year, with 3 matches that will be among the top handful of matches of the year

Really enjoyed Baylor and Dunne. I also kind of like the setting they have as opposed to the thunderdoom. I'll admit I was watching the other matches in the background. Might need to go back and watch them.

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Cameron Grimes new character is like if Cody Deaner and Truth Martini had a kid and that kid got raised by Ric Flair as a single parent

Reactions: CaptainCrunch67

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Zoey Stark is like someone spent a fortune on VC, created a female wrestler and maxed out physique, agility and move sets. Some time down the line, she's going to smack the EST out of Bianca Belair.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
What a shot:

Ex4iRyRXAAEKTH1

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
4 1/2 it got
I'm cool with that but I would have given it 5.

It got me into full suspension of disbelief. I was legitimately uncomfortable at times. That's difficult for a match to do these days.

Also, the nutshot from Kyle was a great moment. I was really sold on the story that he had to be ruthless to win and it eschewed the old WWE babyface trope of being milk and cookies all the time.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm cool with that but I would have given it 5.

It got me into full suspension of disbelief. I was legitimately uncomfortable at times. That's difficult for a match to do these days.

Also, the nutshot from Kyle was a great moment. I was really sold on the story that he had to be ruthless to win and it eschewed the old WWE babyface trope of being milk and cookies all the time.
It was one of those matches that went 40, felt like 60, and never dragged at all. Yeah they could’ve done less and cut off 10-15 minutes, and this was the first match so they didn’t have to throw everything out there. But nothing was cheapened and it’s fine that a fight goes on for a long time. When it’s 2 people I know can go long like that, and they don’t cheapen it with interference and ridiculous ref bumps (of which I would not say the ref bump here applied) let them go long and let them create. Let them be wrestlers.

Reactions: Machinehead

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Nice promo last night from Hit Row, introduction to a new faction. They needed a new one with dissolution of Undisputed Era.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad