WWE: WE ARE N X T 2.0: Who are these people?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Sam Shaw must be obsessed with serial killers

dudes worked american psycho, scream, and dexter into his gimmick

the Bloody Mary vid was very dexter opening credits

I dig the music

I don’t really watch the show but I saw something about the gimmick and I checked it out to see if it was Sam Shaw.....yup lol

Reactions: Kaner9

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
I can't wait to see NXT do the Boneyard match. Oscar quality production no doubt.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Saxton was so god awful. That segment was awful. It should have been filmed with a greenscreen on a gameshow and it should have been Riddle dreaming it was happening. Having it by the ring was DUMB. Bad bad bad bad bad writing.

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
I like Saxy. That segment was no good tho. Nxt getting a little goofy lately.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They were just trying something different. They haven’t been doing a lot of talking segments. Most of them are videos.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Fair play. I guess can't fault them for trying. My problem is they had it near the ring so it felt like a segment that needed fans.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I saw online the first appearance of Scarlett Bordeaux. Talk about an amazing entrance, I could only imagine how much better it would be if there was a crowd. That is how wrestling should be presented.

I think the WWe should hold back having her wrestle and only do it on house shows or "special" matches. I think if they hold her back it will only increase the importance of her first match. Bordeaux has everything to be a star, she is a great talker, looks amazing and her in ring skills are above average

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
I never seen Kross before he looks cool and Scarlett always looks amazing :naughty: NXT just might be great again once fans are back.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I saw online the first appearance of Scarlett Bordeaux. Talk about an amazing entrance, I could only imagine how much better it would be if there was a crowd. That is how wrestling should be presented.

I think the WWe should hold back having her wrestle and only do it on house shows or "special" matches. I think if they hold her back it will only increase the importance of her first match. Bordeaux has everything to be a star, she is a great talker, looks amazing and her in ring skills are above average

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a long time before she wrestles. Doesn’t really fit what they’re presenting.

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Glad she got the belt. She deserved it , best female wrestler in NXT and maybe the entire womens roster in wwe IMO.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Not into Kross at all really so far. The facial expressions and the dumb melodramatic entrance are not doing it for me. Though I am sure he will spend the next 2 years as champ.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bring inserted at the top is what got Kross to sign. Not that I agree with it. He was going to get the money whatever that is.

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Io wins the belt = good. Kross and while whole thing with Scar = good. Undisputed Era being afraid like characters in Scooby doo = zoinks. 2/3 aint bad.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Too bad this wasn’t a 3-hour show so that Sasha and Io could go for another hour

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
RIP Ripley. Shes gone to wrestling purgatory where all the women go after Charlo devours them.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
RIP Ripley. Shes gone to wrestling purgatory where all the women go after Charlo devours them.

She just got the Roman Reigns monster push, beat a woman and a man in a handicap match.

NXT-Ripley-Stone-Aliyah.jpg

NXT women's division is so stacked because pretty much everyone gets their turn to shine. This isn't killing Rhea in any way. And for crying out loud, she's 23! She's still developing. Holy overreaction, Batman! I realize YOU PEOPLE are just assclowns at HFBoards, where the concept of patience is not recognized, but not everything has to happen right away.

Last edited:
Reactions: Khelandros

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Yes, because WWE is so fantastic at building talent.

Charlotte had no reason to go over Rhea at Wrestlemania.

While it looks like they're trying to build her back up now, she was absolutely white hot until all momentum got derailed by the Robot. They're trying to collect the pieces now.

What they could have done was actually have Charlotte eat the pin during the triple threat, but heaven forbid they do that... If they did that, they could have built Rhea/Io because Rhea was never pinned.

This company can't book for shit. They have Baszler and Belair collecting dust in catering for f*** sake.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad