WWE: WE ARE N X T 2.0: Who are these people?

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
She just got the Roman Reigns monster push, beat a woman and a man in a handicap match.

NXT-Ripley-Stone-Aliyah.jpg

NXT women's division is so stacked because pretty much everyone gets their turn to shine. This isn't killing Rhea in any way. And for crying out loud, she's 23! She's still developing. Holy overreaction, Batman! I realize YOU PEOPLE are just assclowns at HFBoards, where the concept of patience is not recognized, but not everything has to happen right away.

Its cool that you are impressed with her beating Robert Stone :laugh: maybe next she can beat Jimmy Hart in this monster push.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I won't lie... sorta just fell in absolute love with Cole's goodbye and the dominance of Lee. As of this very moment, they are both in my top 5 and I love both guys so f***ing much. They put on a great match and I am just so damn proud of both wrestlers.

Reactions: Kaner9

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Yes, because WWE is so fantastic at building talent.

Charlotte had no reason to go over Rhea at Wrestlemania.

While it looks like they're trying to build her back up now, she was absolutely white hot until all momentum got derailed by the Robot. They're trying to collect the pieces now.

What they could have done was actually have Charlotte eat the pin during the triple threat, but heaven forbid they do that... If they did that, they could have built Rhea/Io because Rhea was never pinned.

This company can't book for shit. They have Baszler and Belair collecting dust in catering for f*** sake.

What they're doing-- or more precisely NOT doing-- with Baszler is epic level stupidity . . . or, put another way, par for the course with WWE.

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Oh man Keith Lee AdamCole was ***** match. Its the perfect way for Cole to go out and I expect BIG things from Lee. Cole was a great champion but Lees time is here. Such a great match.

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Oh man Keith Lee AdamCole was ***** match. Its the perfect way for Cole to go out and I expect BIG things from Lee. Cole was a great champion but Lees time is here. Such a great match.

It also felt HUGE in an empty stadium. Like... that's impressive.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Great top 2 matches last night with Io Shirai and Tegan Nox main eventing over Keith Lee’s first double-title defense.

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
I'm scared Keith Lee will get called up soon cause hes big but its stil a good time to enjoy this run. Im a little scared Vinny would call up Io too.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They had him in the ring with Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, and Brock Lesnar, so Vince has to like him a little bit

Say Hey Kid

The best all around player ever
Dec 10, 2007
Triple H challenged Pat McAfee to fight Adam Cole at Summer Slam.

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
From what I gather listening to Alvarez McAfee got drunk and bought a ring for his backyard awhile back and has been training periodically with people like Rip Rogers

Makes sense given the overwhelmingly positive reviews I keep seeing him get. Haven’t seen it yet but might have to

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
NXT Takeover was great until the end. Ladder match *****. Pat Mc is better at wrestling then at football :nod:

That ending tho was TRASH. Im not sure what wwe thinks there.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
NXT Takeover was great until the end. Ladder match *****. Pat Mc is better at wrestling then at football :nod:

That ending tho was TRASH. Im not sure what wwe thinks there.

Babyfaces are better/more popular at chasing than as champs. It's always been like that. Plus you gotta elevate other people in the NXT roster. Plus, Nakamura and Samoa Joe both won it back after losing it.

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Babyfaces are better/more popular at chasing than as champs. It's always been like that. Plus you gotta elevate other people in the NXT roster. Plus, Nakamura and Samoa Joe both won it back after losing it.

That all might be true and maybe they want Lee on main roster asap. It would still be nice to give him a healthy length run and Kross isn't very good tbh. I'd let Lee kep the belt and have Scarlett go with him and ditch Kross :nod:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
That all might be true and maybe they want Lee on main roster asap. It would still be nice to give him a healthy length run and Kross isn't very good tbh. I'd let Lee kep the belt and have Scarlett go with him and ditch Kross :nod:

We still need Scarlett vs Mia Yim...

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Tyler Breeze is awesome and I’ve loved that zoolander cosplay since Day 1 when he was talking about the Uggo’s

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
4-way 60 minute iron man match next TUESDAY with Gargano, Ciampa, Balor and Adama Cole (BAYBAY). :eek:
1 trillion percent watching. NXT needs to get back to NXT though. Becoming Wednesday Night NXT with a Raw vibe suuuuucks. Keep it f***ing simple. Be a niche alternative.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->