OT - NO POLITICS We’re on to April & May

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I don't have kids but I know childcare costs are exorbitant. And I thought it was bad when I just used to have a dog to take care of lol.
We’re sort of killing two birds with one stone.

She works a few days a week and gets to bring the kid with her. He gets some time to socialize.

But damn, they bring a lot of shit home.

They know us by first name at urgent care.
I asked them if we can get one of those punch cards like they have at ice cream places where the 10th visit is free.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
We’re sort of killing two birds with one stone.

She works a few days a week and gets to bring the kid with her. He gets some time to socialize.

But damn, they bring a lot of shit home.

They know us by first name at urgent care.
I asked them if we can get one of those punch cards like they have at ice cream places where the 10th visit is free.
You should at least get cookies.

I'm just sayin'.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Just had a small growth removed from my lower back. Now I wait for the pathology report to come back. :popcorn:
I've been stressing about a thing on my shoulder for months. I was fearing the worse. I finally saw my doctor yesterday and he touches it and immediately goes "Yup, that's a lipoma. You're fine".

The immediately stress relief I got from hearing that was immediate tears.

I figured that's what it was but I tortured my mind into thinking it was everything under the sun.

I hope your results come back with good news.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I've been stressing about a thing on my shoulder for months. I was fearing the worse. I finally saw my doctor yesterday and he touches it and immediately goes "Yup, that's a lipoma. You're fine".

The immediately stress relief I got from hearing that was immediate tears.

I figured that's what it was but I tortured my mind into thinking it was everything under the sun.

I hope your results come back with good news.

I’m glad everything turned out well for you 😊

Reactions: rfournier103

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Glad we were prepared and thankfully it is good here. Tornado is about 60 miles northeast of us. I’m going back to bed for an hour. Just need to get through this weekend. TOS the season.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
This is how you do an ad.

1714154102173.png

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Dutch Barn sounds like a warehouse for Dutch ovens
I never knew the Dutch were known for their Vodka, to be honest.....

Just checked out their website...Its made from apples?

Are there any guidelines at all regarding what is and isn't vodka anymore? Are we at the point now where we just call any filtered clear spirit....vodka?

Its anarchy, I tell you.....

Reactions: GordonHowe

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017

Just checked out their website...Its made from apples?

Are there any guidelines at all regarding what is and isn't vodka anymore? Are we at the point now where we just call any filtered clear spirit....vodka?

Its anarchy, I tell you.....
Technically it'd be a brandy or a schnapps, depending on whether it was distilled or whether flavoring was added to a vodka base.

European countries have stronger restrictions on the labelling of alcohols and what constitutes one form or another. America can be a free for all, though I believe the difference between cider and apple wine is based on alcohol content.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
  • Wow
Reactions: BMC

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Glad this week is over. Whew.

Didn't feel like doing much for dinner, so I threw a couple chicken breasts and some salsa in the Instant Pot. When it's done I just have to shred it and toss some on a bun.

Many thanks to the inventor of the Instant Pot lol. Between that and my Ninja grill I rarely have to use my oven or stove.

• Love
Reactions: BMC and CHRDANHUTCH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad