OT - NO POLITICS We’re on to April & May

badbrewin

Sponsor
Jan 13, 2007
Montreal
I'm not the most religious gent but respect everyone's beliefs, so Happy Easter to those who celebrate it. Saw this online earlier and thought it was too cool not to share this Easter egg workmanship:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1711916768229.jpg
    FB_IMG_1711916768229.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 2

SwayHeyKid

Living by faith, not by sight.
Mar 14, 2022
If the focus here is zero politics, then no religion ought to be considered as well, in my opinion.

It is as divisive as political debate and doesn’t belong as a result.
I think that has effectively been accomplished with no Happy Easter threads that I can find on HF. I know there was one last Easter here and that one seemed to go ok?

Not this year though.

Last edited:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I think that has effectively been accomplished with no Happy Easter threads that I can find on HF. I know there was one last Easter here and that one seemed to go ok?

Not this year though.

Yeah….and you cant see the deletions within.
We have atheists, agnostics, christians, jews , muslims and mother nature people here.

You are proving the divisiveness of it all.

Now let it go and move on.

This isnt open to any debate.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Congrats on the move!

Is it long term or short?

Has the living there vs just visiting set in yet?
Thanks! I’ll say short term for now. Giving it 5 years and then I hope to come back east.

I don’t think it will truly hit me until I actually move into my new place in May but this early season tornado threat for tomorrow afternoon certainly puts things into perspective.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
They don't make epics like they used to.
Saturday night I watched "A bad day at Black Rock", 1955 Spencer Tracy movie. A classic.
Excellent!

Then after wife and I watched "Doc Hollywood ', Michael J Fox. 1991.
Solid comedy.

Yes, the classics are rarely there, plus I'm finding Hollywood rather gross these days.

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena
Thanks! I’ll say short term for now. Giving it 5 years and then I hope to come back east.

I don’t think it will truly hit me until I actually move into my new place in May but this early season tornado threat for tomorrow afternoon certainly puts things into perspective.

Nice!

Assuming you are still working for the same place, good opportunity to save a bunch of $$$

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Just left my car at the dealership for an oil change and 3 reported issues. Had a CEL and a “check hybrid system” warning on Friday, of course the lights went away today. I just don’t know much about the hybrid component, so I want this investigated. If they charge a diag fee and find nothing, so be it

The other two issues. My turn signal assembly is definitely broken. Everything works, for now, but it’s clicking and crackling like there’s no tomorrow. Also when I turn the wheel I get a crazy whine from the column. I suspect there are some worm gears in the steering column that are dried out and grinding. Car is under warranty with only 40ish k on it. I think it’s only fair that both of those concerns are resolved without a diag fee

They made sure to tell me “if we don’t find anything to repair or this isn’t a warranty job, each of these three items carries a $130 diag fee.” Which I understand…but I also know something isn’t right in this car and needs to be fixed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad