GDT: WDSF Game 3: Golden Knights @ Wild - 8:30 PM CT - NBC, TVAS, SN, BSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
So......Jeff Carter is out scoring the entire MN wild roster put together in the post season

Just sayin

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Please...since when did a rookie make his NHL debut in a playoff game? :rolleyes:

But Parise should play instead of Johansson, we all know he's better. Our stubborn and arrogant GM is hurting this team, I believe he's behind this, and not Evason.

And I really wonder what Leipold thinks, either he supports Guerin, or something unexpected could happen...
Have you ever even watched a Wild game? I can't imagine anyone thinks that Parise is better than Johansson.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
And that means what exactly? The islanders are not the knights. If he was on the wild he may well have zero points
It means if you're going into the playoffs with Ryan Hartman and Victor Rask centering Kaprizov and Fiala, it might be a good idea to take a look at a guy like Jeff Carter
Depends on how much you value 2nd rounders I guess.
3rd and a 4th actually

Reactions: ctmagic

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
It means if you're going into the playoffs with Ryan Hartman and Victor Rask centering Kaprizov and Fiala, it might be a good idea to take a look at a guy like Jeff Carter

3rd and a 4th actually

I stand corrected. Though, technically, we would've had to have beaten a 3rd and a 4th.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
You know, for what it's worth, LA wasn't all that far behind Arizona and St. Louis at the trade deadline. It's entirely possible they would have preferred to send Carter to another division for a similar offer.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Carter was a smart add. One of the only 2003 guys with speed left.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Carter is infinitely better at centering skill guys than Hartman , Rask , Bjugstad , Johansson etc etc etc.

This is massive fail taking this center group into the post season. I will give them a pass because they never should have been here in the first place but when you hang your skill guys out to dry instead of trying to better the team into a playoff run ??????

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018

3rd and a 4th actually
I think you have a functioning brain!!!

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
The Wild have exactly zero centers after Ek that can even come close to finishing like that

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Please...since when did a rookie make his NHL debut in a playoff game? :rolleyes:

But Parise should play instead of Johansson, we all know he's better. Our stubborn and arrogant GM is hurting this team, I believe he's behind this, and not Evason.

And I really wonder what Leipold thinks, either he supports Guerin, or something unexpected could happen...
Any reason for this?

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Clutter

and yes Parise is better than Johansson, and has been our only consistent goal scorer in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad