• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
The Cup or Bust Col Avs vs the Underdogs STL Blues. I would love to see the Blues play Spoiler and take a fight to the Avs and win in 7.

Reactions: thedustman

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Not expecting the blues to win but who knows, blues are starting to click and get healthy at the right time. Similar to 2019.

This division might have been one of the worst in the regular season but it's probably the hardest to get through in the playoffs.
Pretty sure its the worst. Easily a tough out the first and second rounds. Whoever is left standing is going to be hurting in that third round.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
What’s the health situation in St Louis?
Dunn and Tarasenko are skating but still questionable for game 1. Probably better than a 50% chance they play though.

Walman has Covid but he wouldn’t crack the fully healthy lineup. Gunnarsson and Sundqvist out.

Everyone else is good.

Reactions: BlueMed

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Dunn and Tarasenko are skating but still questionable for game 1.

Walman has Covid but he wouldn’t crack the fully healthy lineup. Gunnarsson and Sundqvist out.

Everyone else is good.

Did the Blues get vaccinated? The Avs were pretty public that most everyone on the team is fully vaccinated now.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Did the Blues get vaccinated? The Avs were pretty public that most everyone on the team is fully vaccinated now.
Yeah they did, including Walman. He was actually the first guy we had that got Covid all season. So, hopefully won’t be a big deal.

Reactions: Ararana

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
As mentioned, the Avs SHOULD win, but the Blues usually do better as the under dogs.

tbh I really don’t have any ill will towards colorado (minus their dbag owner…but that’s not their fault) so if we don’t win, I won’t be too upset. I’ve been very pessimistic lately towards our chances so if we do lose, for awhile I didn’t even think we’d make it so this is all a bonus at this point :laugh:

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Big key is Grubauer. Avs only had him for 3/8 games against the Blues, and he went 2-1-0 with a 1.68 GAA and .938 sv %.

Hopefully we don’t have to watch Dubynk a single second in this series.

I don’t think this gets enough attention in the season series. Good lord 5 of the 8 games were started by either JoJo or Dubnyk.

Hockey gods willing Grubauer will play every game this postseason.

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
I'm not sure who will win this but a lot of Avs fans are thinking the Blues are just going to roll over and let them take it. This Blues team is a proud group of guys with a cup ring from only 2 years ago.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
I love it, should be a beauty.

I think Colorado take it but it won't be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad