WWF Championship Main Event:
John Cena (c) vs. Sami Zayn

Historical Grudge Match:
Bruno Sammartino vs. Vince McMahon

$2,500 quoipourquoi Best of Each Era Invitational:
Ultimo Dragon vs. El Santo vs. Low Ki

ECW World Heavyweight Championship NO Disqualification Match:
Tazz(c) vs. Bruiser Brody

Intercontinental & Women's Championship Family vs. Family Grudge Match: Winner takes both titles
The Miz(c) & Maryse(c) vs Mad Dog Vachon & Luna Vachon

European Championship Street Fight:
Wade Barrett(c) vs. Blackjack Mulligan

Team Team Championship:
The Wild Samoans(c) vs. Mr Fuji & Professor Toru Tanaka

Era vs. Era Elimination Tag Match:
(Team New Era) Trevor Lee, Matt Morgan, & Davey Boy Smith Jr. vs. (Team Old School) Dory Funk Jr, Frank Gotch, & Classy Freddie Blassie

The Gongshow presents...

Pre-Show 7:00
-match promo packages/discussion
1.The Ascension vs Usos vs Blake & Murphy : Triple Threat, Number One Contenders Tag Match

PPV 8:00
1.Razor Ramon(c) vs Dolph Ziggler : Ladder Match, Intercontinental Championship
-backstage interview with Beer Money(c)
2.Kalisto vs Chavo Geurrero vs Petey Williams : Triple Threat Match
-Tag title promo package
3.Beer Money(c) vs Enzo & Cass w/Carmella : Tag Team Championship
-Batista & Brock Lesnar(c) run in backstage
4.Batista vs Tony Atlas
-Pre-show highlights, womens title promo package
5.Bayley(c) vs Awesome Kong : Womens Championship
-heavyweight title promo package
6.Brock Lesnar(c) vs Finn Balor : World Heavyweight Championship

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I love the idea of Balor and Brock. I think it's cool. It's going similar to my idea of the future vs. one of the greatest ever.

I think I have a few more main events that might be the depth difference. I do not like the usage of Razor Ramon and Batista on Gongshow's card. I think the two guys are mega mega talents and it looks like they got thrown in.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Maybe it's how Ziggler's career tailed off. Probably mostly due to **** booking. When Ziggler shows up on my television, I change the channel. There is no connection AT ALL right now. I hate it.

Dude is so talented and so under-used.

GB

Mar 6, 2002
UK
This is tough but ColePens' card gets my vote. Ultimo Dragon vs. El Santo vs. Low Ki puts it over the top. It's reallyy tough though, Gongshow's card even has a Razor Ramon match I'd want to see, and that's pretty rare.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Maybe it's how Ziggler's career tailed off. Probably mostly due to **** booking. When Ziggler shows up on my television, I change the channel. There is no connection AT ALL right now. I hate it.

Dude is so talented and so under-used.

I agree, but like a toxic relationship, I prefer to think of the good sides and when times were good than the present :laugh:

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I love the idea of Balor and Brock. I think it's cool. It's going similar to my idea of the future vs. one of the greatest ever.

I think I have a few more main events that might be the depth difference. I do not like the usage of Razor Ramon and Batista on Gongshow's card. I think the two guys are mega mega talents and it looks like they got thrown in.

I had Razor pegged for a ladder match very early on in my mind, had a few options went with Ziggler because he can really work a ladder match and when he was at his peek was over and amazing!

My original plan for Batista had to get changed 3 times!! damn other people in the draft! :laugh: the other 3 options where a million times better, but oh well gotta go with the hand your dealt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad