WD Round 1: The Gongshow vs UnrealMachine

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
The Gongshow presents...

Pre-Show 7:00
-match promo packages/discussion
1.The Ascension vs Usos vs Blake & Murphy : Triple Threat, Number One Contenders Tag Match

PPV 8:00
1.Razor Ramon(c) vs Dolph Ziggler : Ladder Match, Intercontinental Championship
-backstage interview with Beer Money(c)
2.Kalisto vs Chavo Geurrero vs Petey Williams : Triple Threat Match
-Tag title promo package

3.Beer Money(c) vs Enzo & Cass w/Carmella : Tag Team Championship
-Batista & Brock Lesnar(c) run in backstage
4.Batista vs Tony Atlas
-Pre-show highlights, womens title promo package
5.Bayley(c) vs Awesome Kong : Womens Championship
-heavyweight title promo package
6.Brock Lesnar(c) vs Finn Balor : World Heavyweight Championship

UnrealMachine presents....

- Main Event: Mr. Perfect vs "Ravishing" Rick Rude
- Manami Toyota vs Jaguar Yokota
- Brian Pillman vs The Million Dollar Man w/ Virgil (Steel Cage)
- Brother Love interview w/ Eric Bischoff (spoils the results of opponent's card and generally talks trash)
- Bull Nakano & Dump Matsumoto vs The Crush Gals (Hell in a Cell)
- Rusev vs Bob Backlund (Flag Match)
- LAX vs The Quebecers
- Dark Match: Iron Mike Sharpe vs SD Jones
- Announce Team: Eric Bischoff & Tony Schiavone
- Referees: Danny Davis and Joey Marella (alternate each match)

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Am I allowed to vote for myself :laugh:

Unless something changed from last year then yes. I know I did haha.

The homer vote for yourself just gets cancelled out by the other person really anyway so there's no harm done.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I'm pretty sure I voted for you but now I don't remember haha. I'm almost positive I did though. I love your main event with Rude and the card in general. The other card is really good too so it was a tough one for people probably.

You deserve a much better fate with that card. I know it's an overused term but I feel like any hipster wrestling fan should love your card, haha.

GB

Mar 6, 2002
UK
Hipster wrestling fan here :P Love UnrealMachine's main event, Toyota vs Yokota and the Hell in a Cell match would be brilliant. The DiBiase vs Pillman match could be interesting too.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
I appreciate the support. This is my first draft and I didn't realize that I could write-out the match card and build up the matches more? It looks quite plain compared to the others on here. I tried to write something up last night, but it took so long that when I pushed 'submit' hfboards had already logged me out and I lost everything :(

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I don't know I think simpler is better IMO. Maybe a one sentence write up or two but that's it. Let's the voter have more creative freedom when thinking about the card.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
I love Brian Pillman, and I love babyface Curt Hennig so I went with Machine here. I supposed babyface Hennig since Rude couldn't possibly be anything but a heel.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
Hennig is a tweener going into this match. He still possesses some strong heel tendencies, but something is different this time. Perhaps he sees some of himself in Rude and it is not sitting well with him? Maybe it's the fans who see something in Hennig that he himself doesn't quite yet see?

As for Rude, well:

rick-rude-o.gif

Last edited:

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
Since both Hennig and Rude are from Robbinsdale, MN that prompted me to check out the wikipedia page for the city. Wow, you could make a card just from guys from there, even if Tom Zenk sucks:

Barry Darsow (Smash), Verne Gagne, Greg Gagne, Larry "The Ax" Hennig, Nikita Koloff, Bam Neely, Brady Boone, Zenk, and Gene Okerlund to go along with Rude and Hennig.

Population of about 14,000....jeez, they are for wrestling what San pedro de Macoris in the Dominican was for MLB shortstops.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I'd have thought you'd known about that place already, it's often mentioned in bios of guys from there. But it's not actually a small town, it's part of Minneapolis. Which kinda ruins the charm a bit.

Still, a bunch of them were actually in the same high school together, all leaving within two years of each other. Hennig, Rude, Zenk, Boone, Berserker, Koloff, and Smash. Most were trained by Eddie Sharkey.

CreamOfTheCrop

Jan 13, 2009
Montreal
Razor Ramon vs Prime Dolph Ziggler would be solid.
Beer Money vs Enzo and Big Cass, another one !
Womens championship match is dope too
Brock vs Finn is solid too.

You got my vote.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Razor Ramon vs Prime Dolph Ziggler would be solid.
Beer Money vs Enzo and Big Cass, another one !
Womens championship match is dope too
Brock vs Finn is solid too.

You got my vote.

Razor reping the IC ladder match against Dolph who's amazing in ladder matches
Classic heel tag team vs way over face tag team chasing the gold
Bayley trying to over come the odds against a giant who can actually wrestle and put on a show
Brock vs Demon finn.. I mean how awesome would that be am I right ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad