WD Round 1: PeterSidorkiewicz vs Emperoreddy

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
PeterSidorkiewicz card

Announce Team for the card: Gordon Solie and Mike Tenay with Joel Gertner

Match List in order of appearance:
1. Vampiro vs. Tajiri vs. Steve Corino (Triple threat for the World Television Championship)

2. Damien Sandow vs. Junkyard Dog

3. Snuka vs. Neville vs. Prince Puma Vs. Jerry Lynn (c ) (Fatal Fourway Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match for Intercontinental Championship)

4. Pentagon Jr. Vs. Rey Misterio Sr.

5. Santana Garrett vs. Sherri Martell ( c ) (Womens Championship)

6. La Resistance & Andy Kaufman vs. Public Enemy & Brutus Beefcake (6 man tag-team elimination match hair vs. hair)
* hopefully people picture this match with Kaufman going through a table and his hair getting chopped off at the end

7. Terry Funk Vs. Jake "the Snake" Roberts (Steel Cage Match)

8. Kendrick & London vs. Rock N' Roll Express (c )(Tag-Team Championship)

9. Macho Man Randy Savage (with Miss Elizabeth as valet) vs. Booker T (with Sharmell as valet) ( c ) (World Heavyweight Title)

Emperoreddy card

Ric Flair vs Lou Thesz Iron Man Match (Lil. Naitch Ref)

Cesaro vs Gorgeous George

Brain Busters vs New Day (Arn and Tully vs Big E and Kofi with The Genius as manager filling in for Xavior)

Mil Mascaras vs Blue Demon

Mark Henry vs Killer Kowalski vs George The Animal Steele Triple Threat

Doink vs Ronny Garvin

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I'm surprised this one isn't more even. That Flair/Thesz match would be epic. The idea of Gorgeous George vs. Cesaro is hilarious and perfect to me as well.

The Shockmaster

SHOCK THE WORLD
Jul 30, 2010
PS has a couple of great matchups like Sandow vs JYD and Funk vs Roberts, but the main event falls flat, or there is a story that I'm missing. Eddy has a great old school vs. new school vibe in a couple of matches. I would love to see the New Day vs. the BB. However, PS has a more robust roster.

In the end, I have to give it to PS.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
PS has a couple of great matchups like Sandow vs JYD and Funk vs Roberts, but the main event falls flat, or there is a story that I'm missing. Eddy has a great old school vs. new school vibe in a couple of matches. I would love to see the New Day vs. the BB. However, PS has a more robust roster.

In the end, I have to give it to PS.

King Bookah!!! Vs. the Macho King, what more could you want? Haha. I should have made it a septor on a pole match.

It was hard to find another main eventer to go up against Macho Man as many guys who thought would be good matchups got taken.
I didn't do Snuka vs. Macho Man because I wanted to do matchups that haven't been done before for the most part.

I like my card a lot but I'm a big ECW and WWF guy. I also love Lucha underground I was hoping I didn't go too heavy from here though because if people don't watch it I doubt they know any of the guys. I was probably the most excited for my TLC match because I was always a huge Jerry Lynn fan.

I thought I came up with a solid card but don't really expect to win.

GB

Mar 6, 2002
UK
Going for Emperoreddy, despite the presence of Doink. Flair & Thesz, even an iron man match, is too good to pass up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad