Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
GongshowWilly presents...

From the Stampede Corral , in Calgary Alberta Canada

ringside announcers - Ed Whalen and Jesse the Body
"It's going to be a ring-a-ding-dong dandy!" - Whalen
"You know, you're even dumber than Monsoon! I thought Gorilla was the stupidest guy alive!" - the Body
pre & post match interviews - Mean Gene Okerlund

1st match - for the vacated North American Midget Championship
Dink vs Little Beaver

2nd match - 5 count match
Ahmed Johnson vs King Kong Bundy managed by the Grand Wizard

3rd match - 5 tag team battle royal - winner's team receives a tag championship match
Jesse the Body & Superstar Billy Graham - managed by the Grand Wizard vs
Pappa Shango & the Boogeyman vs
Jason the Terrible & Freddy Krueger vs
"Jumpin" Jim Brunzell and B. Brian Blair - the Killer Bees vs
The French Angel & The Cuban Assassin

4th match - falls count anywhere
La Parka vs Teddy Hart

5th match - for the World Women's Championship
challenger Natalya vs champion Aja Kong managed by the Grand Wizard

6th match - for the International Tag Team Championship
challengers - 3 Minute Warning - Jamal & Rosey managed by the Grand Wizard vs champions 4 Minute Warning ( takes them longer to get to the ring ) - Yokozuna & Rikishi

7th match - for the North American Hardcore Championship
challenger New Jack vs champion Abdullah the Butcher managed by the Grand Wizard

New_Jack_2.jpg
abdullahbutcher.jpg

8th match - for the British Commonwealth Mid-Heavyweight Championship
best 2 out of 3 falls

challenger the Canadian Crippler Chris Beniot vs champion the Dynamite Kid

matchup.jpg

9th match - main event - for the North American Heavyweight Championship
challenger the Bigshow managed by the Grand Wizard vs champion Andre the Giant

0.jpg

"In the meantime and in-between time. That's another edition of GongShowWilly wrestling"

Deen presents....

No Room For DEENIAL

Live from the Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Commentated by: Jim Ross and Gorilla Monsoon

JR: Welcome to the 2nd ever PPV presented by Deen! We are excited to let you get in between the inevitable hostility these competitors have been harbouring against one another for the past few months. This is bound to be a slobber knocker of heroic proportions Gorilla!

Monsoon: You know Jim, it really is. What we have in store for our readers tonight are some of the greatest matches ever put together, and without Deen this all couldn`t have come together in a more perfect way. So, let`s get to it!

Last Man Standing Match (Extreme Rules)

Mike Awesome vs Masato Tanaka

JR: We all know the history here with these two men going to battle on numerous occasions and beating the holy hell out of one another. This match is not for the faint at heart and will no doubt solidify these two tough S.O.B`s as a couple of the toughest to ever walk from behind that curtain.

Gorilla: Right you are JR. Many will remember their matches from ECW ``Heat Wave`` in 1998 and ECW ``One Night Stand`` in 2005 where they arguably stole the show and set the precedent of what hardcore really can be.

``Dr. Death`` Steve Williams vs Scott Norton
Gorilla: Oh boy! These two guys sure know how to rumble. Their stature is almost identical and they have made a career out of beating others mercilessly.

JR: Fighting either of these two gentlemen is ill advised and there will be no quit in either of them when this match gets into a battle of their will. When the going gets tough, these guys get going Monsoon!

Team Trump (Donald Trump) vs. Team McMahon (Stephanie McMahon)

The Nasty Boys (Brian Knobbs + Jerry Sags) vs Powers of Pain (The Warlord + The Barbarian)

Monsoon: Here we have two of the most hated figureheads in America fighting it out for supremacy with their chosen combatants to represent them. We all saw in the past how Donald Trump shaved off Mr. McMahon’s hair years ago embarrassing Stephanie`s family, and now she is out for revenge on the mogul!

JR: This might be one of the most personal feuds we have on display tonight as these two teams are willing to go to war. We all have seen how ``Nasty`` Trump can be towards woman and now Stephanie looks to bring the `Pain`` for the things he has done to the McMahon legacy.

``Big`` John Studd vs ``Psycho`` Sid Viscous``

Monsoon: This is going to be like a locomotive hitting an airplane. These big men have been a force to be reckoned with in the professional wrestling industry over the years.

JR: No doubt about it, these two are on a collision course that you`d have to be half way up Mount Everest to truly appreciate.

Intercontinental Championship Match

Don Muraco vs Honkey Tonk Man

JR: We have two of the greatest Intercontinental Champions of all time up next folks, and believe me when I say this one should tear the house down.

Gorilla: I couldn`t agree more JR, these men both rose to be marquee names during their careers holding this title, and we are in for one heck of a showdown here. These two men are highly respected in their craft and both hit their highest point holding the I.C. belt during an era where it meant something.

Grudge Match

(Team ``Freedom`` against Team ``The Foreign State``)
Steiner Brothers (Rick and Scott) vs The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff
(Run in by Sgt. Slaughter to help the Steiners win)
JR: This is going to be one for the ages. These two teams have been fighting over their ideals and values for weeks now. No doubt that the fuse is lit and these guys are ready to explode.

Monsoon: You can really feel the indifference from this Canadian crowd!!!

Battle of the Goldie Oldies

Danny Hodge vs Stu Hart

JR: Listen to that ovation from the Canadian faithful for the legendary Stu Hart! Tonight the Saddledome becomes his dungeon and he is looking to teach some wrestling lessons to Danny Hodge.

Gorilla: He sure is in tough against the former boxer and collegiate amateur wrestler in Hodge. These two trailblazers have been knows as two of the toughest and roughest men to ever step through the ropes. This matchup is every bit as much a slobber dropper as it is a slobber knocker JR!

Main Event

STEEL CAGE MATCH

For the NWA World Heavyweight Championship

``The Immortal`` Hulk Hogan vs ``The Original Nature Boy`` Buddy Rogers
(Michael Buffer out to sing the Canadian National Anthem)

``Let`s get ready to Rumble``

Monsoon: We have the ICON of the Wrestling industry squaring off against one of the biggest names of his generation. Buddy Rogers paved the way for someone such as the Hulkster to make a name in this industry long before anyone had heard the name Hogan. Many of our viewers can thank this man for getting their grandfathers into watching the business and playing a role in them reading us today! These two men were the cream of the crop and rose to the top when they were given the ball to run with. I`m beside myself JR!

JR: This is truly a matchup for the ages. We have seen Hogan beat Ric Flair
before, but he has NEVER beaten the TRUE Nature Boy that Ric Flair had emulated throughout his Hall of Fame career. This matchup is going to be one hell of a discomfort for both of them and this Steel Cage isn`t going to do them any favours.

Last edited:

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
This is going to sound crazy, but I can't decide and I have it down to the Tanaka-Awesome match vs Dynamite-Benoit.

It does make me want to watch Heat Wave 98 again.

GB

Mar 6, 2002
UK
Dynamite-Benoit is the deciding factor for me in this one.

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
I just couldn't vote for a show which by choice would put B Brian Blair on there.

I could not take that guy seriously, I remember him as the enhancement guy regularly lying on his back and then they try to bring him back as a legitimate competitor.

I remember Jessie Ventura bringing this up in an interview once and you could tell Blair was legit pissed/thrown for a loss when The Body heckled him. I think Iron Sheik summed up B Brian Blair perfectly, since a family board I cant print what he said..

GongShowWilly

time to pay the Piper
Jan 25, 2016
Alberta
all tied up again
we might both make it threw to the next round :sarcasm:

I'd like to thank my sponsors of my midget title match - Trojan condoms :laugh:

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
This one is going to come down to the wire hopefully :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events