WWF Championship Main Event:
John Cena (c) vs. Sami Zayn

Historical Grudge Match:
Bruno Sammartino vs. Vince McMahon

$2,500 quoipourquoi Best of Each Era Invitational:
Ultimo Dragon vs. El Santo vs. Low Ki

ECW World Heavyweight Championship NO Disqualification Match:
Tazz(c) vs. Bruiser Brody

Intercontinental & Women's Championship Family vs. Family Grudge Match: Winner takes both titles
The Miz(c) & Maryse(c) vs Mad Dog Vachon & Luna Vachon

European Championship Street Fight:
Wade Barrett(c) vs. Blackjack Mulligan

Team Team Championship:
The Wild Samoans(c) vs. Mr Fuji & Professor Toru Tanaka

Era vs. Era Elimination Tag Match:
(Team New Era) Trevor Lee, Matt Morgan, & Davey Boy Smith Jr. vs. (Team Old School) Dory Funk Jr, Frank Gotch, & Classy Freddie Blassie

OmniSens presents....

From the Rogers Center in Toronto, Canada! We present to you, Omnigeddon

Pre-show

1. Hardcore Holly vs Crash Holly - (Loser gets pie'd)
2. #1 Contenders match for Women's Title later in the PPV - Battle Royal
(Nia Jax VS Tamina Snuka VS Alundra Blayze VS Chyna VS Jazz vS Lana VS Sunny)

-----------------------------

Pyro

- 1. Marty Jannety & Jim Neidhart w/ Jimmy Hart VS Darren Young, Ezekiel Jackson & Ryback - Handicap Match

- Backstage Segment where the victorious Holly Pie's the other

- 2. Nathan Jones VS Baron Corbin - Prison Cell match (Lock your opponent in a cell)

- Backstage Promo by Roddy Piper

- 3. Paul Orndorff VS Pat Patterson (c) - Intercontinental Championship

- Backstage Promo by Seth Rollins w/Paul Heyman

- 4. Rowan & Strowman VS Basham Brothers VS Viscera & Mideon - Tornado Match

- Highlights of who won the Women's #1 contender battle Royal.

- 5. #1 Contender VS Fabulous Moolah (c) w/ Mae Young - Women's Championship

- 6. Alberto Del Rio VS Shane McMahon - Steel Cage match

- 7. The Vaudevillains vs Demolition (c) - Tag Team Championship

- Video Package of the feud buildup for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

- 8. MAIN EVENT - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper VS Seth Rollins (c) w/ Paul Heyman - Iron Man Match, World Heavyweight Championship

- Ending Pyro, Champion celebrating. Lights go out. Diesel truck starts. Kevin Nash comes to cash in his MITB.

- 9. Kevin Nash VS WWE World Heavyweight Champion - World Heavyweight Championship

- Replay of what just happened, Champion celebrating on the top of the stage. Show fades to black.

quoipourquoi

Goaltender
Jan 26, 2009
Hockeytown, MI
ColePens has four legit main events, but they're all different enough to not step on each other. And I get to present El Santo with a giant $2,500 check.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
I went with ColePens here and I don't know if it was intentional, but Samoans vs Fuji/Tanaka is literally THE perfect pee break match.

Speaking of course as someone who has just watched way too much early 1980s WWF lately.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I went with ColePens here and I don't know if it was intentional, but Samoans vs Fuji/Tanaka is literally THE perfect pee break match.

Speaking of course as someone who has just watched way too much early 1980s WWF lately.

It was intentional to have a more classic 6-9 minute match to give the fans a rest. I really focused on era vs. era and I focused on styles of wrestling. I wanted a classic tag match with a simple formula. There is a lot of story/wrestling for the fans of my show to take in. I think it's perfect to keep it simple. Few punches, few simple moves, good finish, call it a day.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I voted for ColePens here, but are you guys seriously discussing pee breaks? You sound like my Dad. I mean I get cards making sense and not being too long, but pee breaks? I would hope that doesn't factor into someone choosing one card over another.

Also, since I'm thinking about it again, I'm surprised that ColePens chose Cena. I get it from a strategic point of view at that pick (assuming he had the same idea), but I always thought you couldn't stand Cena to the extent you wouldn't dream of picking him.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I voted for ColePens here, but are you guys seriously discussing pee breaks? You sound like my Dad. I mean I get cards making sense and not being too long, but pee breaks? I would hope that doesn't factor into someone choosing one card over another.

Also, since I'm thinking about it again, I'm surprised that ColePens chose Cena. I get it from a strategic point of view at that pick (assuming he had the same idea), but I always thought you couldn't stand Cena to the extent you wouldn't dream of picking him.

Look at this subtle brag about how good your bladder is. Well some of us need to pee more!

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007

I was being facetious on that pee break thing.

But in reality, when building a proper card there is an ebb and flow to it. You do want to give fans a break at some point and perhaps show off a variety of things. You want an opener to bring the crowd into it, etc.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I am not a Cena hater by any means. I hate how the writers write him. I really enjoy Cena and think he is terrific. The writers ruined so much with him, though.

Cena should be a top 10 pick guaranteed. When he falls to me there, it's impossible not to take.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I think the Holly match should have the winner getting to keep the scale instead.

Look at this subtle brag about how good your bladder is. Well some of us need to pee more!

:laugh: :handclap: Just thought you should know that I had to pee before I could reply.

I was being facetious on that pee break thing.

But in reality, when building a proper card there is an ebb and flow to it. You do want to give fans a break at some point and perhaps show off a variety of things. You want an opener to bring the crowd into it, etc.

Yeah, for me the breaks would be backstage stuff or things in the ring. I would want to have the strongest matches possible (not saying anywhere doesn't) but where I build off that first match and then gradually get better to the final match on the card. At least from a billing standpoint.

I am not a Cena hater by any means. I hate how the writers write him. I really enjoy Cena and think he is terrific. The writers ruined so much with him, though.

Cena should be a top 10 pick guaranteed. When he falls to me there, it's impossible not to take.

I think Cena could be better than he's ever been written. I don't know what that looks like necessarily though.

Don't get me wrong, I totally get you taking him, especially there (and for one big reason which I won't say why). I just didn't think you liked him.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Guys like Cena and Hogan are tough in this game because ultimately you're trying to sell a card to the Hfboards universe and for the most part they don't want to see those guys even though most acknowledge their status.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Guys like Cena and Hogan are tough in this game because ultimately you're trying to sell a card to the Hfboards universe and for the most part they don't want to see those guys even though most acknowledge their status.

Don't trash my headliner you Muppet :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad