Series Talk: WCSF: Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I think Krebs being anywhere close to the next guy up is a stretch. Merrill is the 7th D so PDB wanted to get him a game because he hasn't played in almost 6 months. Nosek, Brown, and Quinney are all probably ahead of Krebs in the pecking order for forwards.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Marchessault needs to cut the shit and focus on scoring. Been a huge negative for 4 games now with 5 penalties in his last 3. The high stick wasn't his fault, but he is still taking bad penalties.

Motte's low bridge was dirty. Team needs to come out Thursday and pot a few early.

Reactions: nihlify

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
Please, for the love of god crush the Canucks in game 7.

Sincerely,

Avalanche fan.

I really cannot stand their fan base.

Reactions: Haguerbomb

lawrence

May 19, 2012
congratulations on the win! Deserved to win. the Vegas Knights were my pick for the Western Conference always have been. Didn't imagine the Canucks would actually face them. I think the Knights will win, because Stars goalie is not as good, but best of luck in the Western finals.

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
Canucks/Kraken fan coming in peace. Hats off to your team this series- goaltending aside, it’s obvious who had the more complete team. Here’s hoping Seattle can build something in your image. Good luck the rest of the way guys!

JimmyJiveJones

Jan 28, 2019
Well the better team ended up winning the series, was really hoping the Canucks were going to steal this one away from you guys. But you guys won fair and square. Good luck the rest of the way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad