Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Im gonna miss last night. All us fans watching and cheering Vegas lose was something I've never felt on this site. One big family, coming together to fight an evil. I was liking Canucks, leafs, Flames, Avs, and stars fans posts. Now we are back to enemies.

Deep down, I'll never forget May 5th 2024 on Hf boards. :sueme:

Fishy McScales

Apr 22, 2006
schmocation
WHOOSH!!!

"Daddy, what was that loud noise just now?"

"Well, little Fishy, that was the sound of the point you missed flying over your head at the speed of sound. I sure hope it didn't hit anyone when it came back down to Earth."
I'm terribly sorry father that I did not peruse the entire thread in order to aquire the full context of the exchange.

In my haste, I assumed a Canucks fan on the internet was ignorant on the subject of PDO, but now that I have been so emphatically reprimanded I shall go stand in a corner in shame.

Again, apologies.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
I'm terribly sorry father that I did not peruse the entire thread in order to aquire the full context of the exchange.

In my haste, I assumed a Canucks fan on the internet was ignorant on the subject of PDO, but now that I have been so emphatically reprimanded I shall go stand in a corner in shame.

Again, apologies.
No problem. An Oilers fan mentioned goaltending and PDO in the same sentence. I just picked up the ball and ran with it.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I used to think PDO was a fast food/quick food place , but then realized that’s PDQ.

Sorry, I don’t get out much.

I’m actually looking forward to this series, I did not stay up for the Kings/Oilers games because was getting over a sinus infection so went to bed early. Hope to be up late for this series.

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007
Came here for some light reading enjoyment FFS! What happened to the other 1000 pages of mod deleted posts.......

If Edmonton can exploit Vancouvers goalie situation and maintain the same special teams play then there will be no stopping them.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Came here for some light reading enjoyment FFS! What happened to the other 1000 pages of mod deleted posts.......

If Edmonton can exploit Vancouvers goalie situation and maintain the same special teams play then there will be no stopping them.
Yep. Lots of ifs on both sides.
Vancouver needs to exploit Skinner like they did in the regular season and stay out of the box for the most part.
That’s why they play the games on the ice. Each team will be looking to exploit the others weaknesses.
Should be a close series if both teams execute their plans.

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
to be perfectly honest I really don’t feel the need to prove anything to you over the internet. If I put fourth an argument that satisfies you(it won’t) what’s in it for me? Nothing. It’s silly. Cheers
I hope folks pitch in to get this one a diary.
1715026716337.png

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I used to think PDO was a fast food/quick food place , but then realized that’s PDQ.

Sorry, I don’t get out much.

I’m actually looking forward to this series, I did not stay up for the Kings/Oilers games because was getting over a sinus infection so went to bed early. Hope to be up late for this series.
Don’t steal @Summer Rose schtick! She is the original one that can’t stay awake late

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
hahaha Oh god I forgot about the LA Kings thing.

NO I HAVEN'T FOUND HIM FUNNY SINCE OLD SCHOOL
He's like... A side dish for me. Better as a co-star instead of the main star.

Anchorman, Talladega Nights, Blades of Glory, Semi-Pro, Get Hard... Can't stand him.

Old School, Roxbury, Stepbrothers, Zoolander, I don't mind.
He was fine in Elf too.

You've never seen Stranger Than Fiction?
By far my favourite Will Ferrell movie.

Reactions: Aqualung

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
Yep. Lots of ifs on both sides.
Vancouver needs to exploit Skinner like they did in the regular season and stay out of the box for the most part.
That’s why they play the games on the ice. Each team will be looking to exploit the others weaknesses.
Should be a close series if both teams execute their plans.
unlike another team in canada whos coach said "teams wait for us to beat ourselves" both teams will be looking to attack the others weaknesses and expose them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad