Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Honestly, as a Canucks fan, I feel like considering the situation, the Oilers are now the favorite of this series and the pressure is on them instead. I'm certainly not expecting much, and kind of haven't since Demko went down.

As well as Silovs has played, who knows how exposable he is by a team that actually knows what they're doing offensively, and the team definitely plays more conservatively in front of him/DeSmith, limiting their offensive ability.

Last edited:
Reactions: HockeyWooot

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
TBH my concern with the Canucks isn't with goaltending (McDavid and Drai are going to get theirs no matter what) but with their offense.

Pettersson is a shell of himself and Hughes was bullied bigtime in the first round.

When the Canucks beat the Oilers at the beginning of the season, it was because they had a high powered offense.

If the Canucks can't figure out how to score at least one PP goal per game, they'll lose in 5.

Yultron

Apr 18, 2017
If the Leafs win tomorrow, it’ll be the first time in 20 years three Canadian teams have made the second round.

The Leafs better win tomorrow , they need to break their curse against the Bruins , history is not on their side , but I’m confident the curse is eclipsed tomorrow .

Edmonton will be no easy matchup , there are playing in a whole other level since Woodcroft got fired and almost won the division

Reactions: Skate2Stick

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
You just watched that garbage from the Canucks and come to that conclusion lol. Canucks look like garbage. The Oilers learned the hard way that team you play in the regular season isn't the team you play in the playoffs. Canucks will learn. 2022 Flames all over again. The real question is whether the Oilers will destroy the Canuck's entire franchise like they did the Flames.
Lol. Nashville played a hell of a defensive system, the oilers suck defensively. One team played playoff hockey and won, the other feasted on a team that couldn't stop a beachball.
The oilers were terrible on D and the nucks will expose these losers.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
TBH my concern with the Canucks isn't with goaltending (McDavid and Drai are going to get theirs no matter what) but with their offense.

Pettersson is a shell of himself and Hughes was bullied bigtime in the first round.

When the Canucks beat the Oilers at the beginning of the season, it was because they had a high powered offense.

If the Canucks can't figure out how to score at least one PP goal per game, they'll lose in 5.
Partially high powered offense, partially Oilers goalies rocking a .750.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad