Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
The funny part about all of this is that,with everybody focussing on this McDavid situation, the Canucks are happy because all they wanted is a split in Edmonton, and they won the first game already.

Silovs a third string goalie has completely out played the Oilers starter

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
If you can’t deal with a scrum then don’t start stuff after the game by giving out two handed slashes.
I respect McDavid as a player but he’s one of the biggest whiners in the league. Just tiring watching him complain to the refs all game and then the double standard treatment he gets.
no one has to deal with the garbage...hacks, whacks and holds...he has to when every opponent out there tries their best to slow him down and key on him
I'm glad he stands up for himself

alicia

~
Apr 11, 2011
Vancouver, B.C
The funny part about all of this is that,with everybody focussing on this McDavid situation, the Canucks are happy because all they wanted is a split in Edmonton, and they won the first game already.

True, best player in the world getting shutout by a third string goalie LOL

Imagine that

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012

I just like how Zadorov had the worse of the two cross checks but only gets a fine. Soucy’s was only bad due to Zadorov getting him from behind. Soucy is good but we need Zadorov more than him, it’s still a win/win situation with a potential suspension. Still potential that isn’t a suspension at all

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
no one has to deal with the garbage...hacks, whacks and holds...he has to when every opponent out there tries their best to slow him down and key on him
Every star player deals with it. Watch Hughes for a game instead of just focusing like a biased Oilers fan on your own players. It’s embarrassing how much McDavid whines.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Every player in the NHL deals with the same shit he does, it’s called playing in the NHL. McDavid is just softer than baby shit

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013
He was obviously going to get suspended, the bigger question is how many games?

Considering McDavid started it, I think he only gets a game, he has no discipline history whatsoever
It shouldn’t be more than a game given all the factors. 2 hander by McD, no intent to cross check in the face, clearly that’s caused by Z with the hit from behind. Z was the player w the dirtier intent here than Soucy but, collectively I could understand a 1 gamer

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
It shouldn’t be more than a game given all the factors. 2 hander by McD, no intent to cross check in the face, clearly that’s caused by Z with the hit from behind. Z was the player w the dirtier intent here than Soucy but, collectively I could understand a 1 gamer
It’s similar to the Pietrangelo slash, doesn’t really warrant a suspension but give 1 game just for the optics

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Yup...crying about whacking Soucy in the shinpads...that's the playoffs, buddy boy
OK, so why did Zadorov get a fine for crosschecking McDavid in the back?

That shit happens at the end of almost every game, in the playoffs.

Let’s call it for what it is, it’s because it’s on mcdavid

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
OK, so why did Zadorov get a fine for crosschecking McDavid in the back?

That shit happens at the end of almost every game, in the playoffs.

Let’s call it for what it is, it’s because it’s on mcdavid
I think it’s more to due with timing, game was already over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad