Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Vancouver’s getting .930 playoff goaltending from some guy they found wandering the streets of Riga, might as well see if we can catch lightning in a bottle with Pickard.

Google him buddy. We've always considered him a legit prospect. Looking forward to Calvin Pickard/Stuart Skinner/Jack Campbell next game though!

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
Has anyone considered that every Oilers goalie in the playoffs soils the bed because they lack team commitment to defense?
Yes. I always look at the team infront before I just jump all over a goalie. A bad defense can make any goalie look bad. A good defense can make a goalie look great.

Avs are prime example of this. They were playing crappy defense at times during the regular season and Georgiev was being blamed. Post season started and Avs have done a 180 on defense. Much better team in front of Georgiev and he is playing way way better.

thaman8765678

Jun 11, 2011
I also feel like a huge problem is the ego of the Oilers star players. I may be reading too much into this, but every playoffs their stars seem to demand playing on the same line. No matter who the coach is.

Look at the lines the Penguins rolled with. Why can't McDavid or Draisatl carry their own line? Why does McDavid need the next best 2 players on his wings?

Imagine if you had McDavid 1st line, Draisatl 2nd and Hyman 3rd? Spread the wealth around. Although, they would get less individual points that way.

It just seems the Canucks players have less egos on them. Lindholm is fine playing on the 3rd line. Petterson and Boeser don't need to be paired together.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
I don’t blame oiler fans for hating on Zadorov. Coward isn’t the right word here tho, Zadorov isn’t afraid of anyone on the oilers. Tough guy Kane has been ducking him all series.
Kane doesn’t really fight anymore since Fat Maroon tried to remove his hand from his body. No excuse for the rest of this roster though. If Zadorov doesn’t get held accountable for that horseshit then we deserve to lose.

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
Kane doesn’t really fight anymore since Fat Maroon tried to remove his hand from his body. No excuse for the rest of this roster though. If Zadorov doesn’t get held accountable for that horseshit then we deserve to lose.
Who is going to do it? Nurse?

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
What does held accountable mean? Suspended? I mean you guys got away with driving our star player head 1st , And a dirty dirty cup check on Hogs.

I can hear Don Cherry right now saying what he use to say about Crosby. You dont wanna get hurt then stay away from the after whistle stuff. 2 hand baseball bat slash is going to get a response.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
I know the bar isn't set very high but I thought officiating tonight was better than the first 2. With maybe the exceptions of the cross checking penalties which they decided they would start calling at the end of the 2nd start of the 3rd after letting about 100 of them go both ways before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad