Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
I'm not whining, and you can't challenge that.

Do you even know the rules?

He had as many points in this game as EP has all playoffs long.

Not bad.
Speaking of the effiminate Elias would suggest Draisaitl bully him next game as well. Take him hard into the boards, give him a bit of stick work.

Canuck stars are clearly petrified of oiler stars and their aggression.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
I must say..nuck Homer or not, Bieksa is miles better than the next best person on that panel. Gazdic might get close but even as an Oilers fan Bieksa is a beauty.
Hated bieska on the ice but your right, he found his calling on TV. I enjoy his takes lol can't beleive I'm even saying that.

Gazdic is very smart and very educated on the game, unfortunately he has the personality of a door knob

Last edited:

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
"McDavid flopped like a queen after 5 foot Hoglander hit him. And drew a penalty."

So what you're saying is it didnt draw a penalty.
😂 No it drew a penalty I swear. McDavid beating up Hughes so brutally and blatantly causing Canuck fans to have PTSD and wake up thinking nightmares came true.

Reactions: rhino71

oilers4life5

Nov 6, 2007
City of Champions
4-minute penalty missed

Potential major missed. At the least, it should have been 2 minutes for boarding.

A minimum of 6 minutes in penalties missed on only two calls.

Totally agree and I could show you 11 clips of missed calls on Nucks but I am not waisting my time. Reffing was poor. Just more missed calls on Nucks than Oilers.

Pass the Saitl Sauce

Apr 30, 2015
Hated bieska on the ice but your right, he found his calling on TV. I enjoy his takes lol can't beleive I'm even saying that.

Gazdic is very smart and very educated on the game, unfortunately he has the personality of a door knob
Agreed on all points here, with Bieksa on the panel I actually try not to miss the intermission show as I enjoy his insight. By far the best commentator Sportsnet has ever had. Hope more players with personality step into the role in the future and join him.

Reactions: 2for1PizzaPastuh

Stealth1616

Oct 12, 2019
Oiler fans knew their team played like shit game 1 and not many blamed the refs in any capacity. That glove pass definitively had an impact on the game. But better team won game 1.

Game 2 better teams wins again and Canucks fans are having temper tantrums over the reffing?

And man kind of hilarious Tocchet whined publicly about diving, when the Canuck players have been diving like crazy

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
I’ll just parrot what Canuck fans said last game when Oilers blamed Skinner for a loss.
But now they are blaming the reffing.

“Did the refs force the Canucks to have two shots on goal in the third period when neither team took a penalty?”

Just admit the team got outworked and outplayed in the third like we did the last game.

See you in game 3.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Oiler fans knew their team played like shit game 1 and not many blamed the refs in any capacity. That glove pass definitively had an impact on the game. But better team won game 1.

Game 2 better teams wins again and Canucks fans are having temper tantrums over the reffing?

And man kind of hilarious Tocchet whined publicly about diving, when the Canuck players have been diving like crazy
so blatant, and so embarrassing.
if Neymar played hockey he'd be a vancouver canuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad