GDT: WCSF: Game 4 - Edmonton Oilers vs Vancouver Canucks, 7:30pm, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I don't mind the Bro idea to be honest. My only qualm.. it's game 4 and we are desperate. Back up goalie in. Unproven rookie in. Mcdrai together. Yikes. I was hoping for a better feeling going into game 4..

Reactions: Summer Rose

Brookbank

Nov 15, 2022
I'm super jealous of Canucks goaltending situation for almost the last 20 years.
Luongo, Schneider, Miller, Markstrom, Demko.
Pretty crazy.

Let me show you what the powerhouse Oilers had in the same period of time

Garon, Deslauriers, Khabibulin, Dubnyk, Scrivens, Bryz, Fasth, Talbot, Brossoit, Gustavsson, Smith, Koskinen, Skinner.

We are basically the Coyotoes goalie dumping ground.
Previous to these were Mike Morrison , Ty Conklin, and Jussi Markkenen.

I want a Canadian team to win. Ideally , I hope the Oilers get blown out in the next 2 games. So the Canucks can advance.

Then this will force the Oilers to acquire a true #1 goaltender. And buy out Nurse and or Campbell. And just go aggressive

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
There's a bunch of goobers in every fan base, but most of us are just excited to be here.

I saw way more Oilers fans celebrating before the series even started though, likely still goobers, but every fan base has them.
I said itd go 7 personally.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
I never saw one Oiler fan post that. Please quote it.

The mods deleted almost all of the posts as they were happening, but every NSH - VAN game thread became infested with Oiler fans saying "Oilers to the WCF is free" and "McDrai is going to feast" and other such nonsense

I said itd go 7 personally.

Yeah, me too, but you're one of the most rational posters on here, and some (very loud) Oiler fans have become desensitized to hockey, thinking they deserve to win every game and having to rationalize non-existent reasons why they lost.

Angry Little Elf

My wife came back
Apr 9, 2012
Victoria B.C.
The mods deleted almost all of the posts as they were happening, but every NSH - VAN game thread became infested with Oiler fans saying "Oilers to the WCF is free" and "McDrai is going to feast"

Yeah, me too, but you're one of the most rational posters on here, and some (very loud) Oiler fans have become desensitized to hockey, thinking they deserve to win every game and having to rationalize non-existent reasons why they lost.
Czechboy is cool af. Love his stuff on the international forums

Brookbank

Nov 15, 2022
The career college backup that every single NHL team passes on when Pickard is on waivers is starting tonight in a must win game in a cup or bust year. :laugh::laugh::laugh: Absolutely hilarious
That would indicate that he's inferior to Spencer Martin. Who has been claimed a couple times. Why didn't Edm claim him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad