GDT: WCSF GAME. SEVEN. | Canucks @ Knights | 6:00 p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Shockingly, the ‘get outshot by a 3:1 margin and hope your goalie posts a .980 save %’ strategy didn’t prove sustainable in the longer run.

Hopefully the young core learns something from watching this Vegas team for 7 games and can grow going forward. I have less confidence that management will learn anything.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
I give Vegas credit, they absolutely crushed us, we fluked our way to game 7 and our young guns showed a f*** ton of character. But depth and coaching usually win out over the long term and quite frankly, Vegas deserved this series.

NorCalhockey

Jan 6, 2017
Never has a team had a better opportunity to win a series they shouldn’t have. 5 minute major and you didn’t score
THIS!!! Think this hurts now?!?!?! Do Canucks think they’ll get a chance to be in the WCF every year???!!! If it takes 10 years for Canucks to get another chance at WCF, they’ll look at this series and that’s when they will REALLY cry

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Anyone else hate Mark Stone now? I use to like him but now see him as a whiny wiener. Yeah hes good whatever but any team could have beaten our tired team tonight

Reactions: RainbowDeathBunny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->