GDT: WCSF GAME. SEVEN. | Canucks @ Knights | 6:00 p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
:surrender
THESE DADROCK PLAYOFFS WILL GO ON FOR ONE MORE NIGHT!!!

FhTZ1c1.jpg

lawrence

May 19, 2012
this is it! the finest hour! Heroes and legends are forged through these trials and tribulation.

game 5 Boeser game through
game 6 it was our bottom 6 warriors.
game 7 this will Be Pettersson and Horvats time to lead this team in the final battle! going to have to stick it to these golden dives! the ghosts of Canucks past will be with us!

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
this is it! the finest hour! Heroes and legends are forged through these trials and tribulation.

game 5 Boeser game through
game 6 it was our bottom 6 warriors.
game 7 this will Be Pettersson and Horvats time to lead this team in the final battle! going to have to stick it to these golden dives! the ghosts of Canucks past will be with us!

another unlikely hero to step up.. one of tyler motte/toffoli/pearson/ ANYONE

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
The bubble is really not helping any of this feel real for me

If the crowd was there for some of this it would be more hype than the city could handle. As it stands I’m just in this surreal state of “are we actually in game 7 against Vegas for a spot in the WCF???”

Imagine relaying all that’s happened 6 months into the past. Holy hell

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Demko looked exhausted in the third period last night.

As he should be, he's faced 90+ shots in the past 3 days.

Him not getting a day off to rest could be a huge issue for us.

Not to mention that Vegas is simply much deeper than us, and can afford to roll all four lines and all defensive pairings.

I really fear that this could be the game where all of their relentless pressure and attack on us finally bears fruit for them.

We basically played the entirety of Game 5 and 6 like a penalty kill, and that was with one full day off before each game.

I'm quite concerned about how we're going to look tonight.

But hey, at least NBC gets the Saturday evening timeslot cleared out so they can air the Kentucky Derby, a horse race that takes 45 seconds from start to finish but 6 hours of airtime.

Jovofan

Apr 26, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Just in case the boys needed any more motivation heading into this game. Win this one and their families get to join them. You don't think Bo's going to be hungry to close this series out and get to see his newborn kid and still keep playing for a shot at the Cup?! I feel like Horvat's gonna go full Linden in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad