GDT: WCSF Game #7 ★ Dallas Stars vs Colorado Avalanche, 3:00 PM CT ★ MAJOR CLENCH TIME ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teemu Nymander

Aug 30, 2020
Great win, but it also raises a lof of questions. The fact is that Colorado was mainly dominating last 3 games. Hintz - Kivi - Gurjanov was the only line that was able to dominate game today.
Question 1 - What should be done with first line? Seguin is not producing much
Question 2 - Klingberg was ok today, but was in trouble games 5 and 6. Should you consider putting Miro to play behind the first line more?
Question 3 - Should PP2 given PP1 position to get more PP time? Or should we consider moving Miro to PP1 to rplace Klingberg? Or should PP1 be redefined?

Morry83

14-90-91
Mar 16, 2013
Cogliano brings nothing.
He's a net negative player.
He blocks shots because he's always in the defensive zone because he has no puck skills, I'll take a player who doesn't score but creates offensive opportunities over a scrub who should be a Healthy Scratch every day.
He's at 28 because of a misconduct penalty that inflated it. But sure, Cogliano takes less penalties. he does one thing well, too bad he actively hurts the team every time he's on the ice
Cogliano brings nothing in the offensive zone, he's where plays go to die, and his defensive ability is horrible overstated. Faksa and Comeau are the reason that line is effective.
Coincidentally getting Cogliano out of the lineup and MacKinnon stops picking up points (hyperbole i know)
And Janmark brings what exactly?
And you may wanna check possession stats if you think Janmark is so much better when either on the ice.

EDIT: Actually don’t answer, I honestly don’t care.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Great win, but it also raises a lof of questions. The fact is that Colorado was mainly dominating last 3 games. Hintz - Kivi - Gurjanov was the only line that was able to dominate game today.
Question 1 - What should be done with first line? Seguin is not producing much
Question 2 - Klingberg was ok today, but was in trouble games 5 and 6. Should you consider putting Miro to play behind the first line more?
Question 3 - Should PP2 given PP1 position to get more PP time? Or should we consider moving Miro to PP1 to rplace Klingberg? Or should PP1 be redefined?

Klingberg has better chemistry with the Benn PP unit than Miro.

Miro seems to work well with Hintz and Gurianov on the boards and Faksa with Perry at the net.

Given how well we played in special teams this series. Id make no changes

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
And Janmark brings what exactly?
And you may wanna check possession stats if you think Janmark is so much better when either on the ice.

EDIT: Actually don’t answer, I honestly don’t care.
Literally every statistical measure(advanced or tradition) and the eye test backs up Janmark being better than Cogliano.
He even gets the least amount of playing time of the forwards, because the coaching staff knows how useless he is.

Reactions: FirstRowUpperDeck

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Oh man so happy. My god what talent the Avs have

Last two games I bet the Avs, switched it up today and bet Dallas and Heiskanen to get a PP, huge win and made some money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad