GDT: WCSF Game 6: Golden Knights @ Canucks | 6:45PM | NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS | VGK Leads series 3-2

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I think they're right. Given the way DeBoer has handled things, Fleury probably not in the frame of mind to play his best. DeBoer bet on Lehner(Lehner's been fine in my opinion). I think he stays with Lehner and hopes and prays that he's right.

Fleury was fine last start, and that was after 15 days cold. He's a pro, he'll be okay.

Reactions: mrjiggyfly

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Doesn't matter which goalie starts if you cannot score on the opposing goalie.

Honestly, i am just angry.

They did it again. Blew a 3-1 series lead.

Everybody was focused on that shitty major penalty last year, but they seem to forget that the Knights were up 3-1 in that series as well and blew it.

Changes in the offseason need to be made if they lose tonight. I am honestly not to optimistic about tonight though. Other goalie is hot and they have the momentum

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Doesn't matter which goalie starts if you cannot score on the opposing goalie.

Honestly, i am just angry.

They did it again. Blew a 3-1 series lead.

Everybody was focused on that shitty major penalty last year, but they seem to forget that the Knights were up 3-1 in that series as well and blew it.

Changes in the offseason need to be made if they lose tonight. I am honestly not to optimistic about tonight though. Other goalie is hot and they have the momentum

That San Jose series should have been over in 6 games. I remember the team outshooting the Sharks by a wide margin in game 6. Just looked it up and Martin Jones had 58 saves on 59 shots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad