GDT: WCSF: Game 6 Golden Knights at Bad Guys' House (Foot on the throat Edition) 4:30 PST

Refs?

• Total voters

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I need to give a shoutout to Theodore. He played a very understated but massively effective two way game. His positioning was always on point, he was the best guy at finding loose pucks in the defensive zone and offensively, his passing and rushing was insanely helpful to our transition game. Lost in the haze of contributions from guys like Fleury, Karlsson, Marchesseault, and Neal I think Theo was one of the series MVPs.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
People may disagree with my theory that has been formed over 25 years of closely following and betting on hockey, but the Knights won this game because of game 5. The Sharks run in the third took their puck luck away from them. Playoff hockey is all about spurts and the timing of them and the Sharks just had a poorly timed spurt. In the NBA you see coaches wisely shutting it down once a team is way behind even though 20 point comebacks aren't crazy to happen. They rest players up and basically prepare themselves to have the next spurt at the start of the next game.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I need to give a shoutout to Theodore. He played a very understated but massively effective two way game. His positioning was always on point, he was the best guy at finding loose pucks in the defensive zone and offensively, his passing and rushing was insanely helpful to our transition game. Lost in the haze of contributions from guys like Fleury, Karlsson, Marchesseault, and Neal I think Theo was one of the series MVPs.

For me Theodore was inconsistent, as he's been all year long, but seemed to grow into the series as it progressed.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
For me Theodore was inconsistent, as he's been all year long, but seemed to grow into the series as it progressed.

The Sharks have a tough, physical group of forwards who are very talented & can skate well. I thought Theodore was excellent in this series & handled their forecheck as best as could be expected.. Of course he made some rookie mistakes, but he played like a seasoned vet most of the time. Him & Tuchsy are growing up in front our eyes.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
All our defensemen were inconsistent. I think Theodore had the most aggregate positive plays.

But boys I almost forgot. My GDTs are STILL undefeated. I've been saving them for games I deem important.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
The Sharks have a tough, physical group of forwards who are very talented & can skate well. I thought Theodore was excellent in this series & handled their forecheck as best as could be expected.. Of course he made some rookie mistakes, but he played like a seasoned vet most of the time. Him & Tuchsy are growing up in front our eyes.

I thought everybody was good in game one and games two through four were struggles for a lot of them, Theodore included. Games five and six were when Theodore and Schmidt really stepped up for me, when needed most.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad