GDT: WCSF Game #6 ★ Colorado Avalanche vs Dallas Stars, 7:00 PM CT ★ NBCSN, SN, CBC ★ Stars lead 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Pretty sure that 3rd goal, 100% the fault of Gurianov, deflated the team and cost us a chance at a comeback.
Or Klingberg being beat by his man, or Lindell not playing the pass or the shot, or MacKinnon & Rantanen making a great play to score. If that play deflates your team then you are a soft team and won't win the series anyways. Yes the clearance was bad, but lots of clearances were bad (Radulov's immediately before), but to say Gurianov lost you the game is rediculous.

Reactions: Kipper 17

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
They are streaky, either great or terrible on long periods. I doubt they return to top for Stars on a dime, although they went from great to terrible in one game....

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Not sure how you can watch the effort put forth and blame a single player for the loss. It was a pathetic team effort that lost the game.

What happened last game?

The entire team was flat as f***, and everyone here blamed Bishop

You guys are funny.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
What happened last game?

The entire team was flat as f***, and everyone here blamed Bishop

You guys are funny.
Bishop deserves blame. He was terrible. The rest of the team also being bad doesn’t excuse how awful Bishop was. Bishop didn’t go back to unfit to play because the guys in front of him were playing poorly.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
f*** this teammmm

Another round 2 series lead down the drain. Another round 2 game 7. You can only assume it will be a similar outcome as last season.

Feels like we could all see this coming the entire series, especially when up 3-1, but it's just one of those things you don't wanna believe until it actually happens. So frustrating. I suppose the only thing we can do is hope they shock the world and pull out a win in game 7. Avs just look like they want it more

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Gurianov didn't have a good game but he's way down the list of reasons why Dallas lost. The team is just flat and not consistent which has been their game all season. The team is streaky, both good and bad. Seguin, Radulov, and Klingberg get the biggest blame from me. They are established star players who make big money and they look like shit. Benn is right behind them but I actually think Benn looks better than those three which is sad.

Hintz hasn't been good but he's not out there to put the team on his back like the four guys mentioned above.

Seguin is the worst superstar #1 center in the league at the moment. I hope he makes me eat shit in game 7. Game is on Friday so I'll be watching with a bottle of bourbon.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Gurianov didn't have a good game but he's way down the list of reasons why Dallas lost. The team is just flat and not consistent which has been their game all season. The team is streaky, both good and bad. Seguin, Radulov, and Klingberg get the biggest blame from me. They are established star players who make big money and they look like shit. Benn is right behind them but I actually think Benn looks better than those three which is sad.

Hintz hasn't been good but he's not out there to put the team on his back like the four guys mentioned above.

Seguin is the worst superstar #1 center in the league at the moment. I hope he makes me eat shit in game 7. Game is on Friday so I'll be watching with a bottle of bourbon.
Right, the $26 million line was awful yet again. Blame starts there.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
They need to be split up. After the last 2 games, it’s hard to imagine that they stay together. All 3 of them need someone with speed on their line cause they’re all way too slow.

Rads actually worked tonight I thought. Thing with him is his hustle used to lead to something. Now it just leads into a black hole.

Reactions: Kipper 17

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Page 64 of Avs thread, poster says our one penalty should really have on the Stars, presumably diving.

And Landy got hurt on a cross check by Cogs, lol. Also calling for a Cogs suspension for "boarding" Timmons. It was a full body check, his head and whole body hit the glass.

Says we are dumb as stumps for nor realizing that Stars dive nearly all the time.

Whether we win or lose let's try to be classy more than their board.

We got beat tonight and Avs look more confident now.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Page 64 of Avs thread, poster says our one penalty should really have on the Stars, presumably diving.

And Landy got hurt on a cross check by Cogs, lol.

Says we are dumb as stumps for nor realizing that Stars dive nearly all the time.

Whether we win or lose let's try to be classy more than their board.

We got beat tonight and Avs look more confident now.
Yeah there's unintelligent people on every board. Can't let it get to ya

Reactions: ASmileyFace

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
So, when is our last game?

Typical Stars, backup goalie, prime time, and they are effen horse ****.

As an STH, was looking forward to a long playoff run where I didn't have to pony up $10,000 for my seats, more than I paid for the first 41 games, lol.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
So, when is our last game?

Typical Stars, backup goalie, prime time, and they are effen horse ****.

As an STH, was looking forward to a long playoff run where I didn't have to pony up $10,000 for my seats, more than I paid for the first 41 games, lol.

Friday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad