GDT: [WCSF GAME 5] | Edmonton Oilers @ Anaheim Ducks | 5.05.17 | 8:30PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerricthebig

Jovial Imbecile
Nov 9, 2011
Everyone talks about the momentum swings in the series.

How about the mood swings in this thread? :laugh:

The first intermission comments to a stranger would make it seem like we were down 3-0 in the series and 3-0 in the game.

Just another GDT on HF-OIL

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
God I hate the ****ing Ducks. We may be getting away with more tonight than we have in other games, but you know what we aren't doing? Throwing dirty hits, charging, endless stick infractions etc. The Ducks are one of the dirtiest teams in the league and have nothing to complain about.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
Second period decided to finally watch the game on TV. My internet (Shaw) has been terrible since Game 2 and Gamecenter would freeze every 2 minutes it seemed. Coincidence we score whenever I watch in real time? Lol nah, it's Scarlett!

Gordian Knot

Jul 3, 2016
Refs are using intermission to count how many penalties they need to give Edm to tie the game. :laugh:

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Gotta love Russell tonight, playoff warrior

Everyone talks about the momentum swings in the series.

How about the mood swings in this thread? :laugh:

The first intermission comments to a stranger would make it seem like we were down 3-0 in the series and 3-0 in the game.

so true :laugh:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Guys were gonna migrate over to a new GDT before the third period. Gimme a second.

slaman

McOilers Fan
Oct 22, 2010
Toronto
Haha, on the replay you can clearly see Perry trying to embellish leading to the Drake goal. I love it.

Yeah I'm glad they showed the replay. I really thought that it was a missed call, but it's clear he embellished.

On another topic - how about that beautiful bat out of the air from the Gretzsky replay... I've never seen that goal before.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
God I hope we hang on and win these, those whiny Ducks need to be sent golfing. Win this and eliminate those punks on Sunday.

LETS GO

SourOil

Oct 3, 2008
Seriously. Sticks his leg out like that. Harmless given the situation, but how many times has he done damage to a player like that?

Careful. An overzealous mod might thread ban you for implying that someone stuck out their leg. The audacity of having an opinion.

The tides theyre a changing.

JarvisFunk

Apr 1, 2012
Saskatoon
I gotta say, for as much as we **** on him here for being a Flames homer and anti-Oilers, Hrudey has really softened up to us and has a lot of positive things to say when its due.

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
The Ducks are like a bunch of bullies and when they don't get their way they whine and cry. They have gotten every advantage by the refs in this series and they cry because Perry fell down and sat there lol And Craig simpson is a complete knob trying to justify the white glove comment by their goofy coach. I sure hope the Oilers do not sit back and let that early goal in the third, i have see that too many times. They need to play their best period in the third and make a statement that they won't fall for the Ducks games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->