GDT: [WCSF GAME 5] | Edmonton Oilers @ Anaheim Ducks | 5.05.17 | 8:30PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratedge

My relationship with the Oilers is abusive.
Jul 25, 2007
Calgary, AB
You can sort of hear the CBC guys slowly coming to the realisation the refs are heavily favouring the ducks, and they're slipping in some hints while trying to bite their tongues...

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Hey all, been awhile. Just thought I'd stop by to say I'm rooting for you guys, and Lars of course. Really impressed with your team, I honestly think they can make a run this season. Which is scary because it's such a young team. Good luck the rest of the way! Go Larsson!

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
Can't say it's perfect, but they are playing a great road game. 20 miles boy's finish it off

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
Hey all, been awhile. Just thought I'd stop by to say I'm rooting for you guys, and Lars of course. Really impressed with your team, I honestly think they can make a run this season. Which is scary because it's such a young team. Good luck the rest of the way! Go Larsson!

It's amazing how that Hall - Larsson trade has sorta made us a fan of each others team. I was pumped the Devils won the lottery.

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
I don't want to ever hear about the so called importance of faceoffs ever again after this series. Such a pointless thing to worry about.

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016

Off topic...Congrats on the lottery win. I was pulling for the Devils.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Everyone talks about the momentum swings in the series.

How about the mood swings in this thread? :laugh:

The first intermission comments to a stranger would make it seem like we were down 3-0 in the series and 3-0 in the game.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013

Larsson has been a beast for our team for sure, and even though I can get frustrated at times, I know he's still very young for a D. He will be a pillar of the defense for a long, long time, and he's going to only get better from here, and gains this type of experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->