GDT: WCSF Game 5: Canucks @ Golden Knights | 6:45PM | NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS | VGK Lead 3-1

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Sucks he did that, I was really hoping they could get Demko from the Canucks next year to avoid losing him in the expansion draft. Who knows, maybe he's shown enough for Canucks to let Markstrom walk and try to ride him in the future.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
That's that. This sport is a bitch sometimes.

Now the million dollar question do you start Fleury in G6 or in G7?

I’d start Fleury. He only has 1 start recently so I want him back in there sooner to avoid rust (but then again 1 day won’t make much of a difference). It could also help get/keep him sharp to give him 2 starts in this series, but that’s only useful if the team advances.

If Lehner starts game 6 and there is no game 7, Fleury and his agent are going to he PISSED. But then again they already are.

The coach did mention that he thought the team would play hard for Fleury fwiw.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I’m more concerned with the health of Whitecloud. If he goes out we could definitely choke the series away. And he needs some days off so I’m disappointed this didn’t end in 5 and might go 7.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Rookie defenseman proxy war tonight. They try to Kill Whitey again (they write themselves), we try to Lose Hughes.

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I’m more concerned with the health of Whitecloud. If he goes out we could definitely choke the series away. And he needs some days off so I’m disappointed this didn’t end in 5 and might go 7.

I hope they don't choke, but i could see it happening.

From the parts i saw of the game, while the Knights were getting tons of shots on Demko, the majority of them were low quality shots. A lot were from the blue line.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad