GDT: WCSF Game 5: Canucks @ Golden Knights | 6:45PM | NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS | VGK Lead 3-1

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Holden managed to get his stick in Whitecloud's blade and "hold" Roussel's stick simultaneously. Pretty weak call with the stuff they aren't calling.

The Duck Knight

Feb 6, 2012
That's that. This sport is a bitch sometimes.

Now the million dollar question do you start Fleury in G6 or in G7?

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
We love taking Shots from outside the faceoff circles, we rack up low percentage shots often in games. Not saying we don't get some chances but our shots often flatter ourselves. No tips, not enough rebounds, many shots from the outside with little traffic. We settle these goalies down with a barrage of less effective offense.

The Duck Knight

Feb 6, 2012
Keep Lehner in for Game 6. No reason to change anything, the puck just didn't find the back of the net tonight.

I agree, but G7 if necessary with Fleury could give me some PTSD flashbacks to last year. They flat out just need to finish it Thursday. Another 3-1 choke would be a REALLY bad look.

Reactions: nihlify

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I agree, but G7 if necessary with Fleury could give me some PTSD flashbacks to last year. They flat out just need to finish it Thursday. Another 3-1 choke would be a REALLY bad look.

I don't care who starts, I'm pretty sure we will win. They usually have great games after they have these abysmally uncreative offensive games.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Marchie and horrible are synonymous with each other this series. He's been the biggest weak link on that line. Constant turnovers and way too many penalties.

Needs to play hockey, stop trying to be Roussell. Also, Pacioretty is way too predictable, especially on the power play.

The Duck Knight

Feb 6, 2012
Needs to play hockey, stop trying to be Roussell. Also, Pacioretty is way too predictable, especially on the power play.

I disagree on the PP. I think the problem is the opposite. That PP unit does badly when they get too cute like they have for most of this series. When they have scored they've had a couple of quick passes at the top of the umbrella and then gotten shots through with momentum towards the net. Too often they get obsessed with trying to force seam passes.

I want Patches to be predictable. He's got the best snap shot on the team. He should be thinking shot all the time.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
We’re doing that tonight. :(
Who called it.... This guy.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Vegas07

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad