GDT: WCSF | Game 4 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights | 7:30PM PST | SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
So frustrating. We could actually go out and improve the roster this summer. Instead we are stuck with a bunch of garbage next year and little hope of contending.

I have yet to hear a coherent plan from anyone with any view of management that actually will lead to meaningful improve of the team this summer aside from unexpected 30% improvement from the players already carrying the team or another team doing us a massive favour and taking on one of our like 7 bad contracts.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
I wouldn’t pin all all the blame on Myers on that goal. But Sutter, yes. I am starting to seriously believe he needs ped’s (it was clearly a joke before) to even be a competent 4th liner. Since the Minny series he’s been this constantly gassed, exhausted player making dumb play after dumb play. First day of offseason he needs to be bought out...at like 12:01 am.
That play earlier in the game coming down the wing was his bread and butter. Literally the only thing he could do somewhat consistently on the offensive side of the puck. That appears to be gone.

Reactions: Indiana

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
VGK is just a much deeper team than us, and we match up badly against them, it should be obvious after 4 games. Three of our four lines lose every puck battle that is contested. No shame in losing to be honest, we now have a much better measuring stick to evaluate our team against.
Precisely,...Vegas are a SC contender, and we are not there yet..best is yet to come for the Canucks,

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
SCORE TWO GOALS CANUCKS THEN SCORE AGAIN IN OVERTIME TO WIN GAME 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad