GDT: WCSF Game 4 Golden Knights @ Canucks | 7:30PM | NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS | VGK Lead 2-1

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Gwoow.gif

Reactions: hangman005

nihlify

Jan 20, 2010
A lot of people seems to call for Fleury to get more games on social media. Have there even been any example of a team going deep where goalies split duty (without one crapping the bed first)? Other than back to backs, I assume Deboer intends to go with Lehner unless he have multiple bad games in a row or something.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I mean I'd go with Lehner again, Not that I'm saying Flowers been bad, he's been pretty dependable the games he's played, but I don't think he's stolen back to back starts back yet... Of course the D hanging him out to dry a few times hasn't helped. If he came like he did in the 1st three rounds of the 17/18 run... that would be pretty damn cool.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I mean I'd go with Lehner again, Not that I'm saying Flowers been bad, he's been pretty dependable the games he's played, but I don't think he's stolen back to back starts back yet... Of course the D hanging him out to dry a few times hasn't helped. If he came like he did in the 1st three rounds of the 17/18 run... that would be pretty damn cool.

I thought he was vulnerable today, especially high glove. He squared to shooters and got beat but the Canucks couldn't take advantage enough to make us pay.

Not saying a bad game but I wouldn't call it good, Canucks didn't generate many high danger chances. He was decent.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I thought he was vulnerable today, especially high glove. He squared to shooters and got beat but the Canucks couldn't take advantage enough to make us pay.

Not saying a bad game but I wouldn't call it good, Canucks didn't generate many high danger chances. He was decent.
Decent it good compared to the before times for back ups :laugh::laugh:

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Pete will ride Lehner until(hopefully never happens) he goes down. Flower will get the crisp COVID-19 back-to-back games.

Lehner's last 3 games contain 2 SO's, so Pete has no reason to not play Robin, even if Flower would have gotten a SO.

Reactions: mrjiggyfly

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Better question is what would their record be had MAF played almost all the games so far, maybe with a Subban start against the Hawks. Never can say for sure but I think it's likely they have the same record to this point.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Better question is what would their record be had MAF played almost all the games so far, maybe with a Subban start against the Hawks. Never can say for sure but I think it's likely they have the same record to this point.

Big assumption. Fleury has has one good, one bad and one decent start in three. Over twelve games that probably means more than 2 losses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->