GDT: WCSF Game 4: Blues @ Stars | 8:30pm CT (NBCSN) | Under The Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
anyone know where to find stats by playoff round? nhl website is obv not working and hockeyref also doesn't have it. If it's in one of those then I'm blind and dumb, which sounds right...

Reactions: Bendak

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
anyone know where to find stats by playoff round? nhl website is obv not working and hockeyref also doesn't have it. If it's in one of those then I'm blind and dumb, which sounds right...
Hockey ref has career playoff game logs. Idk what your use is or if you got any excel skills, but it's in a pretty pivot table friendly format.

I think baseball ref has exactly what you are looking for but not for hockey lol.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
Hockey ref has career playoff game logs. Idk what your use is or if you got any excel skills, but it's in a pretty pivot table friendly format.

I think baseball ref has exactly what you are looking for but not for hockey lol.
ah, didn't see that. that would work if i want tired of messing with data for work....

rip

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
I want LindFELL hit every time he plays the puck in the corner or behind his net tonight. I'm tapping Steen for our first goal tonight and a big game from the 4th line as a whole.

This.

We need to pick on Lindell. All hands on deck. Nothing illegal, just finish all checks to him.

I also see the 4th line stepping tonight. If it's not Steen, it'll be Barbashev.

Time to put Dallas on their heels.

Let's Go Blues!!!!!

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
A nice 3-0, 4-1 win would be greatly appreciated. Obviously I won’t complain no matter how they get it done, but my body can’t handle 1 goal games for much longer.
Particularly of the seesaw effect that went down Monday. If that had been any other series not involving the Blues I would've been loving the tit for tat, that's just good TV.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
A nice 3-0, 4-1 win would be greatly appreciated. Obviously I won’t complain no matter how they get it done, but my body can’t handle 1 goal games for much longer.

The majority of these playoff games I haven’t been able to watch live and had to listen to Kerber on the radio. For some reason I am less stressed when I just listen.

For the record.
4-1 listening on the radio
2-2 watching on TV

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
I hope the Blues come out with urgency and composure because the Stars will be looking to burn down villages while fighting for their playoff lives. Having to win three of four is tough enough...having to win three of three, with two on the road? Put a fork in the Stars if they lose tonight. They'll be coming hard as such and can't afford to leave anything on the line. You'll get their best effort tonight, so the Blues better be prepared to bring theirs as well. Nashville got punked in Game 4 last round in identical situations.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014

My body is completely and totally fine with 10 more 1 goal wins. No more, no less.

Reactions: Bendak and Zamadoo

jura

booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
Just realized we have to wait for the 8:30 start tonight

at lest it's not 3.30 AM

giphy.gif

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
I don't dislike the switch of Dunn/Petro, but I think it is odd how little criticism Dunn received on the shorthanded goal against. He was put in a bad spot, but he played it horribly. That was the type of decision that people were ready to waive J-Bo for at the start of the year. I think Dunn moves the puck better on the PP, but I have concerns about him as the last man back on the PP unit.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I want LindFELL hit every time he plays the puck in the corner or behind his net tonight. I'm tapping Steen for our first goal tonight and a big game from the 4th line as a whole.
Would definitely like to see our 4th line chip in. They haven’t been bad, but have been fairly quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad