GDT: [WCSF GAME 3] | Edmonton Oilers vs Anaheim Ducks | 4.30.17 | 5:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
****ing useless Eberle. If you're going to be a passenger, don't be a detriment. Turnover at the blue line trying to be cute. Butter soft.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Garbage defensive zone coverage tonight and Talbot didn't make a single big save all game. Really disappointing to make the game 3-3 and have all that energy and excitement in the building and still end up getting blown out.

Move on to game 4, refocus and come ready to play. We bounced back well after getting blown out by the Sharks. Let's do it again against the Ducks.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Your goalie is the one person who CANNOT make mistakes. That goal cannot go in. It's completely indefensible.

And no. I've been hard on Talbot but not that hard.

Yeah, you don't understand how hockey (or human nature) works if you think a goalie isn't allowed to have a bad or off night. Your boy Eberle should probably wake up, and help out more than sitting on his one point this play-offs. That goes for a few other guys up front as well.

Talbot won us last game, as per our entire team and their interviews - sure it doesn't excuse his bad night but the team in front of him needs to have a solid game as well. It can't just be him every other game, keeping our play-off hopes alive.

I'm counting how many awful plays by our D tonight (or this series)? Definitely more than the amount of goals given up. I'm counting how many missed opportunities from our forwards tonight? Maybe if they pot a few more, which you know, is their job, this game doesn't look so bad.

Also, Eberle is the reason we're losing tonight. As that argument holds just as much as yours does to blame everything solely on Talbot.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Like game 4 against the Sharks, alot of broken ankles tonight with many scrambling off the Bandwagon

Also, what the **** is wrong with the site, I can't ****ing scroll with my mouse it's ridiculous.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Yeah, you don't understand how hockey (or human nature) works if you think a goalie isn't allowed to have a bad or off night. Your boy Eberle should probably wake up, and help out more than sitting on his one point this play-offs. That goes for a few other guys up front as well.

Talbot won us last game, as per our entire team and their interviews - sure it doesn't excuse his bad night but the team in front of him needs to have a solid game as well. It can't just be him every other game, keeping our play-off hopes alive.

I'm counting how many awful plays by our D tonight (or this series)? Definitely more than the amount of goals given up. I'm counting how many missed opportunities from our forwards tonight? Maybe if they pot a few more, which you know, is their job, this game doesn't look so bad.

Also, Eberle is the reason we're losing tonight. As that argument holds just as much as yours does to blame everything solely on Talbot.

If your goalie is letting in softies you're not going to win. Think about the Flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->