GDT: [WCSF GAME 3] | Edmonton Oilers vs Anaheim Ducks | 4.30.17 | 5:00PM | SN | 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

HJOuRfm.png

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy!!!!!!!!! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

vsove

Apr 13, 2017
Edmonton, AB
Dumb hockey all around.

Oh well. I had a bad feeling about this one going in.

Onwards to Wednesday. Oilers should try not sucking for the first period.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
That play by Eberle he needs to be benched next game . Instead of a simple chip out he blindly passes straight across . No excuse for that one .

suddeninterest

Aug 19, 2014
I think talbot cost us the game but only 1 goal was really his fault. Unfortunately the 4th goal absolutely cannot go in after your team just fought back from down 3-0. Worst possible time to allow a goal like that when we had all the momentum. The game was over at that point imo. Hopefully he rebounds next game. Also the interference by Kesler on McDavid before Kesler scored was one of the worst displays of reffing I've ever seen.

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
We deserved better this game. Talbot laid an egg. Still nonetheless we lead the series and need to come out strong next game

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Does Talbot start Wednesday?

Of course he does. Talbot was no good tonight, but the whole team laid an egg defensively. From 30 seconds in when the Sekera/Russell pairing didn't recognize the Duck player behind them to Nurse with the idiotic rim around the boards to Drai and Eberle with soft giveaways right at the blue line.

Talbot was part of the problem definitely. But the team needs to refocus and clean up the mistakes they made tonight.

I expect a better effort from Talbot and the rest of the team on Wednesday. Extra day to get over this loss and look at where things went wrong and work on some stuff in practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad