GDT: WCSF Game 2: Blues vs. Stars | 2pm CT (NBC) | Fair and Balanced Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Remember I was talking about being too fancy? Perron made one two many moves and gave it away. Should have kept it simple. Anyway, off to work.

Reactions: shmotz

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
LMAO. I am sorry I know this is going well today but Blake Comeau writhing in pain on the ice and then popping up totally fine when he realized he wasn't getting a call was ****ing hilarious.

I love Stars calling Blues flopper, but yet when I mention this to them they are like no it wasn't.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
you know, when you keep their top line under control for a 2nd game, you should really be up 2-0 in the series. but this is what happen when they refuse to give an A effort on home ice again. lucky they arnt down 2-0 with 2 ****ty effort at home like that.

pietrangelo need to be moved off the PP and if 57 play a selfish game like that again then he gets a healthy scratch for Sanford

GREAT POINT

Seriously, now was the time to win. When their top line gets going we will regret not winning a game like this. We can't shut down Benn forever.

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
Petro one trick pony. Can pass, but is weak defensively when pressured hard in his dzone. Cannot keep a puck in the ozone at the blue line!! Is there a stat for how many times this season he missed pucks at the blue line???? Not 1st pair d-man defensively.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Petro one trick pony. Can pass, but is weak defensively when pressured hard in his dzone. Cannot keep a puck in the ozone at the blue line!! Is there a stat for how many times this season he missed pucks at the blue line???? Not 1st pair d-man defensively.
Fairly certain most stats will disagree with you on that.

Reactions: Thallis

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
ROR must be injured, because he has not been close to the same regular season player we knew.

He has been losing puck battles and puck possession like crazy.

Petro was a hot mess with the puck.

And Perron? Dude...Anger Management is your friend.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
when you are down 2 goals going into the 3rd, you should not be getting outshot like 17-6 like it was late in the period.

garbage effort at home as usual. thats 3 of 5 games at home with pure dog shit effort and game 4 of jets series was barely better than dog shit.

team clearly plays better on the road so im glad they are going on the road. sick of these lazy ass home ice efforts.

AjaxManifesto

Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis

My beef is that he looks slow and cavalier with the puck.

Reactions: sfvega

illininer

Apr 30, 2014
Illinois
Cannot keep a puck in the ozone at the blue line!! Is there a stat for how many times this season he missed pucks at the blue line????

I was going to say something about that. Seems like a couple times a game, usually on the PP, he fails to keep a puck in, usually at a critical juncture or when we have a ton of pressure/zone time. Now Vince Dunn always seems to have a few keep-ins that I'm thinking how the F did he do that?

Will say ROR has seemingly disappeared this postseason.

starsfan71

Jan 26, 2016
Dallas, Tx
Plenty of posters here recognize how good you guys are.

As I've told you in a previous post, we're not underestimating you...just not scared. :nod:

Same here. Two very good teams that are evenly matched. Anyone who says either team is " lucky" "not good" or anything like that is a moron and should not post , ever.

Reactions: shmotz

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
Fairly certain most stats will disagree with you on that.
That’s a question I’m asking do the stats count the number of times he has failed to keep the puck in the offensive zone at the blue line? I’ve watched every every game this season and he is terrible at keeping the puck in the zone! He whiffs and has more pucks jump over his stick than normal, many routine passes back to him on the blue line!!!

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Split the first two? I'm good with it! Lick our wounds, learn from our mistakes and come back hard in Game 3. The Stars are a worthy opponent, great series so far.

AjaxManifesto

Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I was getting texts from friends around the country asking why our team looks mentally out of this game in the 1st and 2nd. I had no answer other than these are some old bad habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad