GDT: WCSF GAME #1: Canucks @ Golden Knights | 7:30 p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
So many finger pointing and blaming of individuals.

The Knights were the better team and came out to play. Simple as that.

Gonna have to improve as a whole team if they wanna have a shot of winning this series.

I have faith.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Nov 1, 2011
Teams not learning from the rough and tumble teams like the Blues.

When you're losing feel free to lead into your checks with your stick parallel to the ice. Take runs at guys, board guys.

Reactions: I am toxic

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Reaves is the story of the game since the Canucks didn't show up tonight and this is a blow out. Also Reaves is chirping and blasting every Canucks ' player while trolling them on international TV. So in a boring game, they're going to follow the story.

sid232

Oct 9, 2019
Reaves hasn’t even done anything though. They keep panning to him on the bench. The bench!

Fair but he's thrown I think ten hits in this game so he has had an impact. Plus he's been chirping our bench pretty consistently (as all pests do). Won't lie in that I'd prefer him to Rousell at this point (mind you its only one game).

Diamonddog01

Diamond in the rough
Jul 18, 2007
Vancouver
Roussel has made himself a target, so Reaves doesn’t run around charging Hughes or Petterson. Wasn’t executed particularly well but I don’t mind it.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
giphy.gif

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
6th straight game giving up 35+ shots.

Are we delighted?

The biggest issue for this franchise was having laughable D for a few years. The D is bad when healthy and is a god damn nightmare when one goes down.

Reality is we have one, maybe two top 4 Dmen on this roster.

Reactions: I am toxic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad