GDT: WCSF Game 1: Blues vs. Stars|8:30pm CT (NBCSN)| The Schwartz Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
How did that goal Benn scored count? The whistle blew before it went in and what ever happened to when the Referee intended to blow the whistle?
Literally what I was saying to my dog when it happened. Clearly had intent to blow the whistle, but i'm guessing Toronto called down to make sure the game was closer after the abomination of a call in the VGK-SJ game.

Doesn't matter though, we still won, thats all that matters. Dallas' 3 top 10 d-men couldn't contain us, and "Hamburglar V2" just keeps on going.

TerminatorBlue

Nov 11, 2007
Canada
Literally what I was saying to my dog when it happened. Clearly had intent to blow the whistle, but i'm guessing Toronto called down to make sure the game was closer after the abomination of a call in the VGK-SJ game.

Doesn't matter though, we still won, thats all that matters. Dallas' 3 top 10 d-men couldn't contain us, and "Hamburglar V2" just keeps on going.

Lol true, can't really complain now that we won. It's almost a foregone conclusion that some kind of drama will end the game though.

Reactions: Sushiko

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Okay now that I'm not busy at work and can actually post other than reaction gifs, how was that 2nd Dallas goal counted as a good goal? It was underneath Binny and they blew the whistle didn't they? I thought if the whistle blows it's a dead play even if the puck goes in. Do they just change the rules as they go? This is the only league where the officials actively try to do what they can for the losing team to tie it up. It's sad that this leagues officiating and lack of consistency game to game is such a joke. If it's blown dead it doesn't matter if the puck goes in period, it doesn't matter if it makes it more exciting for the losing teams fans, or at least it shouldn't if the NHL took the credibility of their league seriously.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Just ended watching the game. Tight tight game. It really give big bootz to our team and 4th line that Fabbri goal.

I don't give positive notes now, but Edmunson was awful. I think Bortuzzo should play next game. He had 3-4 times really bad plays at d-zone and cost one goal. Barbashev made another bonehead pass at d-zone. Its like he's doing those odd passes one time in couple games. But at forecheck Barbashev is really impressive, really help our team.

Reactions: Zamadoo

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I think I’m with you. It’s been a total dumpster fire.
And somehow I get warned for flaming in the series thread when that ragger guy is still carrying on now after Game 1 about us darn Blues fans
PVuS3Dw.gif

Reactions: Memento

Renard

Nov 14, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I just finished reading this thread, and I only recall one comment about ROR, and it was not a favorable one. Its odd, after a season where he was our best player in most every game.

C'mon Ryan. You are on the big stage now, show the league how good you are!

AVictoryDive

Jan 7, 2013
Collinsville, IL
I just finished reading this thread, and I only recall one comment about ROR, and it was not a favorable one. Its odd, after a season where he was our best player in most every game.

C'mon Ryan. You are on the big stage now, show the league how good you are!
He has been showing more than last series. The dude is a total workhorse.
If Vladdy stays hot Orielly will be a part of it

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
ROR isn't the fastest guy out there so I kind of figured he wouldn't be standing out in dynamic fashion but yeah we need more from him. He hasn't experienced the PO's much so there may be an adjustment period there. I'd like to see him more involved, however that ends up translating is fine just give us more.

Reactions: Celtic Note
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->