Votes: 162 31.6%
  • Colorado in 7

Votes: 58 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
All the Stars have to do is steal one in Colorado and they're in good shape.

Won't be easy though, Georgiev has looked pretty good this series and no lead is ever safe with the top dogs on the Avs.

Would love nothing more than this to go the full 7. Inject this series in my veins.

thegazelle

Nov 11, 2019
Honestly, between this series and the Rangers/Canes one, it has been an absolute joy to watch this round of the playoffs. Actually all four matchups have been superb, and I can say it has been a long time since I have had a round of the playoffs where I have watched all the series with great interest (watching every game), particularly some series in which I may not necessarily have a cheering interest (full disclosure, I am an Oilers fan)

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
😁 Wouldn't have said it if I didn't expect it. The Oilers unfortunately are not the team that most on here think. Not much overall difference between the two. Without Drai for this game and most likely playing injured the rest of the series the Nucks will win
Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Love the confidence. Lots of it in Vancouver.

Edmonton is far from a perfect team and maybe they are a better matchup for you but i think they are taking this series in 6 or less.

I wish you the best as I hate that rosters full of criminals and douchebags but you might want to mentally prepare for what's to come.

Last edited:

Fulmination

Nov 1, 2019
Didn’t see the game, but checked score when it was 4-0 Dallas. Was Georgiev leaky or did Dallas earn those 4 goals?
Dallas earned this. Go watch the first three highlights.

Heiskanen PP cross crease open net

Heintz cross crease open net after 30 second or so battle in the paint before it bounced out we we reset for the cross creas

Heiakenin snipe from the blue line.

They had every Avs player lost and Georgiev had zero chance on any of those

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Avs have a lot to clean up in their own zone. Manson seems to be trading off between being complete dogshit and just mostly dogshit.

wtf is this D from Rantanen on the Seguin goal. That would be pathetic in preseason.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
Avs have a lot to clean up in their own zone. Manson seems to be trading off between being complete dogshit and just mostly dogshit.

wtf is this D from Rantanen on the Seguin goal. That would be pathetic in preseason.

Rantanens give-a-sh*t level is very concerning not just for this run but looking ahead to future seasons. Very disappointed in how he “engages” on the ice. The dude strait up doesn’t try and for a mountain of a man loses almost every board battle and can’t stay on his feet. I don’t think he is but I pray he’s fighting a long term injury because if he’s not hurt there’s no forgiving his effort level. Avs fans were ready to crucify Johansen but really, outside of creating offence, could you tell them apart? It’s embarrassing.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
What's in the water in Denver?

This idiot suggests the clean, beautiful hit by Benn was dirty and a cheap-shot, then suggests that a leader should "re-arrange Benn's face" by linking a dirty cheap elbow to the face from the past by Landy.

You can't make this stuff up.

Now I understand why Avs fans are posting the stuff they are on these forums, Altitude and their print media is feeding them some of the worst commentary possible over the games.

Last edited:

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019

This idiot suggests the clean, beautiful hit by Benn was dirty and a cheap-shot, then suggests that a leader should "re-arrange Benn's face" by linking a dirty cheap elbow to the face from the past by Landy.

Now I understand why Avs fans are posting the stuff they are on these forums, Altitude and their print media is feeding them some of the worst commentary possible over the games.
Dallas fans may seem rational in comparison but there’s only 5 of them.

This happens with all fanbases, they are biased. It’s like you haven’t read any of the down-to-earth and reasonable takes in the Van-Oil thread. As far as avs media goes, yes we know, they are poor at their job for the most part and stupid. Hf knows it, we know it, and now it seems you have caught up with the times as well. Now go read other series threads if you think this group is bad….

Reactions: Tralfamadore

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011

Stop trying to make something out of nothing. The majority of Avs fans on here think the hit was fine.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Stop trying to make something out of nothing. The majority of Avs fans on here think the hit was fine.

Yeah, I don't really dislike anyone on your team, except for maybe Manson just because he can be reckless with his hits at times, and Avs fans have always been pretty chill, so I think anyone who has been a hockey fan for a while has seen that the worst part of the Avs has always been their Altitude broadcast crew, which is why I enjoyed watching them die inside on their YT stream during the Kiviranta OT goal in the bubble, lol.

Hell after the first round series, this one has been pretty damn cordial by comparison. :laugh:

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022

It’s interesting that the article full of whining provided no video proof to back up the all BS in the article. You are journalist and you can’t put in a video backing you up? Probably cause your story is dumb Mr. keeler and completely false. This is why journalism is dead. Tell the truth not what you wish was the truth.

Also I would love to see what Avs player want to come after Benn. Good luck.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
It’s interesting that the article full of whining provided no video proof to back up the all BS in the article. You are journalist and you can’t put in a video backing you up? Probably cause your story is dumb Mr. keeler and completely false. This is why journalism is dead. Tell the truth not what you wish was the truth.

Also I would love to see what Avs player want to come after Benn. Good luck.
This guy I hope :

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
if youre smart leave been in. the guy is an idiot. i remember when he cost dallas game 4 in the cup finals, which put them down 1-3 instead of tying the series 2-2. the rest is history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad