Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Dal in 7

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I'm going out on a limb and saying this right now especially after watching VAN/EDM tonight.

If the Avs win game 2, we are winning the cup. This is the Cup finals match and if they steal game 2 they've won this series IMO. I hope they come out full of piss and vinegar tomorrow night.
I like where you're mind is taking you.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012

I eagerly await the day Adrian has an epiphany and retrains, becoming a flyfisher living off the land in the Yukon.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
I'm going out on a limb and saying this right now especially after watching VAN/EDM tonight.

If the Avs win game 2, we are winning the cup. This is the Cup finals match and if they steal game 2 they've won this series IMO. I hope they come out full of piss and vinegar tomorrow night.

Well I can see a clear path to the finals. Beating Florida or NYR is still going to be very tough. Easily the toughest series this core has ever been in.

Dallas isn't going anywhere either. They're a good team.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto

I don't know. Rangers, Carolina and Florida are tough. We didn't play well vs Florida. They are a bit similar to us but better goaltending.

Reactions: SB

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
1715263668986.png

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
I don't know. Rangers, Carolina and Florida are tough. We didn't play well vs Florida. They are a bit similar to us but better goaltending.
There is some serious hatred going on in both those Eastern Conference series right now. There's a possibility whoever comes out of the East will be pretty banged up by the time they get to the Finals.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
There is some serious hatred going on in both those Eastern Conference series right now. There's a possibility whoever comes out of the East will be pretty banged up by the time they get to the Finals.
Just like how Florida was banged up last year in the finals. By the time they got there they had bunch of really bad injuries including Tkachuk who got hurt in the finals

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Yup, don’t like that. I hope they are rushing him back in
They probably are rushing him back, but it’s understandable because they’re thinking if they go down 0-2 in the series vs the Avs going to Colorado, they probably won’t be able to come back again like they did vs Vegas. This game is gonna be very tough for the Avs to win

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
They probably are rushing him back, but it’s understandable because they’re thinking if they go down 0-2 in the series vs the Avs going to Colorado, they probably won’t be able to come back again like they did vs Vegas. This game is gonna be very tough for the Avs to win
Don't bother watching, reverse sweep from here on out

Reactions: the_fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad