Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
this is one of those games where the preds were just better

wasn't as bad as game 4, but the jets didn't play the greatest tonight

preds played pretty crisp
that lucky bounce of a goal in the 1st certainly didn't help either

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Feels like tonight was the night Winnipeg had to close it out. Going to be tough to head back into Nashville and grid another game out.

tgo0

Aug 28, 2007
Winnipeg
Jets fans now feel some of the pain that Preds fans felt after Game 5. Quite the series, quite the two teams. Ali-Frazier. I guess this one deserves 7 games. Or make everyone else forfeit and have these two play best of 14.

What happens when that series is tied 7-7???

Reactions: braindead

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
What a weird series. Exchanging blows and neither team able to win 2 in a row. Not to mention top home teams cant win at home.

Just so evenly matched it seems like every time one team is falling a bit behind the xtra fight they get from that loss is enough to turn the next game in their favor.

No idea what to expect from game 7.

Reactions: tntkid

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Home teams win roughly 60% of Game 7's since 1939.

There are no guarantees but this is where teh regular season DOES come into play.

I gotta go with Nashville at home.

Mbraunm

Oct 19, 2016
Well, hoping for my team but if Nashville wins, I will be cheering for them to win it all. What a great team!

Reactions: irunthepeg

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
;(

My team lost game 6

Sad day today

But 1 more game to redeem and move forward on this dream season.

Jets already achieved so much pick by most to miss the playoff and bottom in central standing in the beginning of the season.

Alot of 1st this year.

And game 7 is another 1.

Go Jets Go

We believe

varano

Jun 27, 2013
Its nice to see that Jets fans aren't complaining and sound surprisingly human in this thread.

Looking forward to game 7.

Pongs21

It's not delivery, it's Sports Desk
Jul 18, 2011
Halifax
These late games during the week days suck b***s living on the east coast. Solid game by Nashville and much deserved win.

Reactions: irunthepeg

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
Whiffing on those 3 PP, badly.....while only down 1....sucked the life right out of the building, and the Jets.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
What a battle between our two teams. Looking forward to game 7. Hopefully my Preds can take away the win. Play like we did in games 4+6. Stop trying to run and gun. I'm saddened that we had to meet so soon as this would've been a great WCF matchup. On the plus side we get an extra day of rest and the start time is acceptable to us living in EST.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
46% of voters stated it would be a seven game series, including myself before game one. Razor thin difference between these two teams, coin flip each game. Win or lose, Winnipeg is enjoying the ride. Amazing season and playoffs.......bring on game seven baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->