WCSF: (1) Nashville Predators vs. (2) Winnipeg Jets | Jets Lead Series 3-2

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Man oh man...odd series...I think most of us would agree it would go the distance but the way it has got here is rather odd....and home advantage means nothing...and if we go by recent precedence one has to assume Winnipeg wins game 7....of course it really is impossible to say who wins out here....I have not a clue....

Babooch

Jan 7, 2014
Forsberg a total stud delivering when needed. Everyone else on the ice just meh.

Jets in seven.

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
Man oh man...odd series...I think most of us would agree it would go the distance but the way it has got here is rather odd....and home advantage means nothing...and if we go by recent precedence one has to assume Winnipeg wins game 7....of course it really is impossible to say who wins out here....I have not a clue....
Hah this about sums it up

Reactions: Devonator

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
Just got home from the game again. Preds played great. I thought forsberg and johansson played very strong on the puck. Jets didn’t capitize on their chances.

Predicted 7 games at the beginning. I think the jets blow out the next game.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Congrats Nashville Predators...

Funny how we all cant win in our home team rinks?

Game Lucky 7...

As a Jets Fan do I want DC to win the Stanley Cup?

Hell no...

Who likes DC?

Do I want Tampax to win?

Hell no!

Do I want Las Vegas?

Well Hell No...

They don't deserve it period...

So if not for my Jets who else do I have to cheer for then?

I read your site the last couple of days and as a mad hockey fan may I suggest that until that Fat Lady Sings...

Never ever give up on your team...

I hope my team wins period...

And I shall believe that until I hear her fat loser song...

Game 7 in the second round?

The Two Best NHL Teams...

If we do this enough times just maybe the NHL will change the rules just like Edmonton winning the lottery...

It be good for both of us???

May the best team win Thursday...

And...

May that Team Win:

stanley-cup-060215-usnews-getty-ftr_112p44ry4yqq91xrfgoh78vg5u.jpg

:nhl :sc09: :HFB:

Lets keep Stanley Cup in the Central...

Enjoy the win tonight Nashville...

Come Thursday we both fight for Stanley...

And the winner moves on...

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
2 home wins in this series one in OT & the other was a 3 goal comeback.

Oh hey the guy who said the Preds are done hi how are you doing.

Preds were the better team in that game and if game 7 goes like game 4 and game 6 the Jets are toast. It seems it's either a tight trap fest or a wide open shootout between these teams. No grey area.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
The trending dictates that Jets should win game 7, since neither team has managed to win two in a row this series.

But i have to believe tonights shutout was the tidal shift for NSH to finally go full lockdown tbis series mode.

This has been a super heavy weight title match.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Oh hey the guy who said the Preds are done hi how are you doing.

Preds were the better team in that game and if game 7 goes like game 4 and game 6 the Jets are toast. It seems it's either a tight trap fest or a wide open shootout between these teams. No grey area.
Honestly I thought it was over. Predators have never won a road game when facing elimination (I think they have only won 3 ever all at home). I intended to not watch this game and my wife got mad at me because she wanted to watch it. I was more interested in Caps-Pens and she was upset because I tried to turn off the Predators game to watch OT.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
I picked Jets in 7 but I don't feel good about that right now. I know I'm pessimistic about my team sometimes but man, I just don't like that we have to go into Nashville to try to win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad