Series Talk: WCQF: Winnipeg Jets Vs. Colorado Avalanche (COL lead 3-1)

What's your prediction for the series result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
I’m sure someone has said this but highest point total combined in any 1st round series.

By that standard it will be the best.

Reactions: hn777

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Jets should win, but in the playoffs anything can happen and especially in round 1.
My concern for my Jets is special teams.
Avs goaltending is their Achilles heel.
Don’t take the Avs lightly.
I’m hoping we win in 6

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Cheering on the Jets but I have a sinking feeling the Avs will take it in 7

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
The deciding factor in this matchup will be goaltending. Can Hellebuyck stand on his head against the Avs elite players? Will Georgiev be pulled early and Annunen come in to provide some solid goaltending between the pipes? This series will be very intriguing

Reactions: Adam da bomb

Skidooboy

Jun 22, 2011
L4 Kordylewski Cloud
The deciding factor in this matchup will be goaltending. Can Hellebuyck stand on his head against the Avs elite players? Will Georgiev be pulled early and Annunen come in to provide some solid goaltending between the pipes? This series will be very intriguing
jets lit them both up for 3+ and gave up two or less all season.

Reactions: hui43210

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
In other words Bednar is a dope.

Wouldn’t go that far. But he’s defended Georgiev’s usage for a while. Sometimes when you defend something for a while, you commit yourself to it more and more. Not to mention, he might feel an obligation to stick with him longer than he should because he’s relied on him so much...it would feel wrong.

There are other players who were heavily relied on who he owes something to though.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Wouldn’t go that far. But he’s defended Georgiev’s usage for a while. Sometimes when you defend something for a while, you commit yourself to it more and more. Not to mention, he might feel an obligation to stick with him longer than he should because he’s relied on him so much...it would feel wrong.

There are other players who were heavily relied on who he owes something to though.
I used to praise Bednar for his willingness to mix it up when things weren't going right. Nowadays he just doubles down until his hand is forced by something, ie. injury.

Reactions: TatteredTornNFrayed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad