Series Talk: WCQF: Winnipeg Jets Vs. Colorado Avalanche (COL lead 3-1)

What's your prediction for the series result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Lots of victory laps in here for a series that is just 2-1.

I think the end of game 3 is gonna galvanize the boys for Sunday afternoon. Come out and play a hard 3 periods and we're heading back to Winnipeg tied with home ice advantage and all of the momentum with the Jets.
Hey buddy I realize you're pretty wet behind the ears when it comes to the whole playoff thing, but taking victory laps is what you do after a victory.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Yeah it smells like your posts.

Wow good one, how long did it take you to think that one up?

Look at all these missed calls that CryptoRob recorded on his potato.

Fkn Refalanche.

You know it's bad when even posters on the Avs board are worried there will be make up calls next game.

You guys know what you saw, despite not wanting to admit it.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Wow good one, how long did it take you to think that one up?

You know it's bad when even posters on the Avs board are worried there will be make up calls next game.

You guys know what you saw, despite not wanting to admit it.

It’s said mockingly. Much of it goes back to Blues fans boo hooing in recent years.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
I'm assuming you've never laced on a pair of skates with your bone head analysis. Stick to soccer
Ah the ol’ “you haven’t played” schtick. A timeless classic akin to blaming refs.

What’s 15 divided by 3? Maybe you shoulda spent less time amassing that amazing midget aaa career and more time in the classroom.

Last edited:

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
It’s said mockingly. Much of it goes back to Blues fans boo hooing in recent years.

I'm honestly completely fine with the game 2 loss. But game 3 the refs stepped in a little to much in some cases. If your gonna let em play, let em play, that's all I ask. Goes both ways. But I admit when your on the end that benefits from it, it's a lot less of an issue to you.

Edited with the clip 😉

I thought that was what it was supposed to be. Kept saying error for me though. Works now!

• Haha
Reactions: Turbonium

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
I'm honestly completely fine with the game 2 loss. But game 3 the refs stepped in a little to much in some cases. If your gonna let em play, let em play, that's all I ask. Goes both ways. But I admit when your on the end that benefits from it, it's a lot less of an issue to you.

I thought that was what it was supposed to be. Kept saying error for me though. Works now!
Totally fine. But many from your fan base have admitted they were legitimate penalties. It’s arrived at a point where other Jets fans complaining about them comes across as asking for welfare treatment...and a little pathetic.

And this also kind of explains your “wait til my daddy/Knights get home” posts.

Nicely done. You’ve done well expressing yourself.

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Totally fine. But many from your fan base have admitted they were legitimate penalties. It’s arrived at a point where other Jets fans complaining about them comes across as asking for welfare treatment...and a little pathetic.

And this also kind of explains your “wait til my daddy/Knights get home” posts.

Nicely done. You’ve done well expressing yourself.

I never said they weren't legitimate penalties. I just said all the missed calls on the Jets also fall into that category. Glad we can agree on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad