Sedin(A)-Sedin(C)-Samuelsson
Raymond-Kesler(A)-Burrows
Higgins-Lapierre-Hansen
Torres-Glass-Oreskovich

Hamhuis-Bieksa
Edler-Ehrhoff
Ballard-Alberts

Luongo

After leading the series 3-0, the Blackhawks have battled back to tie it, winning games 4 and 5 convincingly. Game 6 was a back and forth battle which ended with a Chicago overtime victory, and Canuck GM Mike Gillis putting the NHL on blast for the lopsided officiating to this point in the series, which reached its boiling point in Game 6. Gillis has been subjected to a hefty fine, rumoured to be in the 6 figures category, for sounding off. Hopefully the team can back him up! Most important game that this core of players has ever played.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Watching to re-runs of past playoff glories is interesting to re-live, but also gives you a hollow feeling in the pit of your stomach.

When you see the passion; the dizzying pace of play; and players laying it on the line night after night in the pursuit of hockey's Holy Grail, it makes you miss this spring AWOL playoffs even more.

The agony and ecstasy of playoff hockey on hold, indefinitely. And the story of the 2019-20 season may never be written.

Reactions: Ozone

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Are these recaps only like 1 hour? If so, why aren’t they showing the entire game. Frustrating.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Well, my semester is f***ing toast due to a faculty strike so I'll be watching. BEAT THESE f***ERS AND WIN THE CUP BEFORE I TURN 20 AND BECOME AN OLD MAN, CANUCKS FOR THE CUP 2011 2012 2013

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
This was definitely one of the most nervous and anxious times I have ever had watching a hockey game.

Looking forward to a stress free rewatch this time. Go Nuckies! Slay away!

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I was at the Jingle Pot Pub in Nanaimo, with a classmate who went home after the third period because they had a headache. Their loss.

member 290103

Are these recaps only like 1 hour? If so, why aren’t they showing the entire game. Frustrating.

yeah really...totally agree. What are they rushing these for? Let us watch the whole thing...start to finish, with post game, etc.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
This was definitely one of the most nervous and anxious times I have ever had watching a hockey game.

When Hawks tied it in the 3rd, I almost threw up. Stress was terrible.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

If Game 6 vs NYR in 1994 was the finest game ever played at the Pacific Colisseum, I would nominate Game 7 vs Chicago in 2011 as the finest game ever played at Rogers Arena. Even more tension than the 2010 Olympic Gold Medal game, IMO.

Reactions: Canuckle1970

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
If Game 6 vs NYR in 1994 was the finest game ever played at the Pacific Colisseum, I would nominate Game 7 vs Chicago in 2011 as the finest game ever played at Rogers Arena. Even more tension than the 2010 Olympic Gold Medal game, IMO.
100 percent agree.
2010 was a very close second for me.
With the intense rivalry, and the two prior playoff losses to the Hawks, the 2011 game was absolutely my number 1 game overall.

I ran through the full emotional spectrum - saving the best for last.

Reactions: Mr. Canucklehead

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
This is f***ing bullshit, this is completely unwatchable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad