Not open for further replies.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Time to rise back up from rock bottom

1714485115053.png

Last edited:

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Facebook just reminded me that on this date 13 years ago Matt Halischuk buried the 2OT winner on the road against the Canucks. Halischuk was 22 years old at the time so hopefully our new 22 year old Pretty Boy Vincenzo puts together a top tier performance in his honor.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Just dont end the season in a cosmicly stupid fashion fellas.

Dont randomly plow the goalie behind the net
Dont blow a 2 goal lead in the last 3 minutes of the 3rd

Id rather win but if we dont.... let's not do it on a really stupid way.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I'm afraid that the series was decided on Sunday, but at least there's still a game to try make up for it just a little. A win to force a Game 6 would be really nice, but just pouring everything that they have into it and coming up short would be acceptable. What I really don't want to see is them folding and getting further embarrassed. That would just add salt to the wound. Tonight is a litmus test for the character of the team. Hopefully, they play with pride and as a team because it's what'll be remembered over a long Summer.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
I'm afraid that the series was decided on Sunday, but at least there's still a game to try make up for it just a little. A win to force a Game 6 would be really nice, but just pouring everything that they have into it and coming up short would be acceptable. What I really don't want to see is them folding and getting further embarrassed. That would just add salt to the wound. Tonight is a litmus test for the character of the team. Hopefully, they play with pride and as a team because it's what'll be remembered over a long Summer.
Yeah there has been so much talk about changing the culture and I think that was one of the biggest achievements of this season to this point. Tonight is a time to prove that the culture really has changed and to live up to the relentless motto this team has taken up.

Reactions: Osprey

ShagDaddy

Nov 24, 2021
The Boro
We'll be singing
When we're winning
We'll be singing

I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never gonna keep me down
I get knocked down
But I get up again

Pissing the night away
Pissing the night away

He drinks a whiskey drink
He drinks a vodka drink
He drinks a lager drink
He drinks a cider drink
He sings the songs that remind him of the good times
He sings the songs that remind him of the better times

JUST WIN BABY!!!!

Reactions: bdub24

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
We'll be singing
When we're winning
We'll be singing

I get knocked down
But I get up again
I get knocked down
But I get up again

Pissing the night away
Pissing the night away

He drinks a whiskey drink
He drinks a vodka drink
He drinks a lager drink
He drinks a cider drink
He sings the songs that remind him of the good times
He sings the songs that remind him of the better times

JUST WIN BABY!!!!

I don't have any cider.

Loyal Legion

Nov 24, 2019
I think game 5 tonight is a tougher test for the Preds than game 6 or even game 7. There confidence must be shot that no lead at anytime is safe, hostile environment, and they still don’t know how to enter the zone when they get a powerplay.
The Canucks would love to close out tonight and not have to travel 4000 miles (to and from) for game 6.
In the unlikely event we win tonight, the law of averages on our side for game 6 (you owe us Preds), and by game 7, the Canucks will be holding their sticks so hard, they will get splinters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad