GDT: WCQF Game 5 | Golden Knights @ Sharks (Knights lead 3-1) | 7:00 Pacific | NBCSN/ATTSN

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
We’ve had plenty of problems scoring this season too. The Stone trade gave us a line that dominates the game and has scored most of our goals for us in this series. But the other lines have struggled to score against a team with horrible goalies and bad/injured defenders. Without Stone where would we be in this series?

There were too many times before the Stone trade when it felt like the team needed to dominate possession and attempt 50 shots to put up much offense. Even when we played well it seemed like every game ended in a 3-2 score.

With Stone the team became a lot more fun and a lot less frustrating to watch.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
^Sharks fans were saying the same thing after games 1 and 2. They were confidently saying they were the better team.

I’m glad he said that. We need some bulletin board material just in case the team doesn’t feel enough urgency. I’ve been concerned that the players might feel too relaxed thinking thoughts like “No big deal we’ll get them at home in game 6.”

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

ff43b8df736c7177779cd169db0058c3.jpg

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Leafs fan coming in peace. You guys got one helluva team and my pick to come out of the West. My favorite player is Tuch, Minny is probably just regretting letting him go every day.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I feel like if the Knights lose tomorrow, they will lose the series.

The Knights need to close it out tomorrow.

Go Knights Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: The Duck Knight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->